Too Sexy🍋

I closed the door and made my way over to him. I sat on his lap and nuzzle my nose against his jaw. I then gently kissed his neck. Oluo hummed softly at the feeling and wrapped his arms around her waist. I started to grind against him. I lick and gently bite his neck, l left hickeys on his neck and collarbone. Oluo groaned a bit. "Where did this come from?" He asked with a chuckle. "You're just too fucking sexy~ I couldn't resist~" I continued to kiss his neck and collarbone. "Take your shirt off~ please~" Oluo chuckled. "Okay." Oluo removed his shirt. I kiss down his body to his v-line. I can tell he was growing impatient. "I'll let you be dominant once I'm done. I want you to mouth fuck me~" Oluo looked down. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes. I can handle it. Be rough with me ok~" Oluo was unsure but nodded. "Okay." "Baby don't worry, I'll be fine. I'll let you know if you're too rough and I want to stop. We made a safe word for a reason." I started to take off his pants and boxers. I kiss his treasure trail. Oluo nodded and groaned softly. I look at him and get on my knees in front of him. Oluo stood up and gave me an order. "Suck me like you mean it~ got it~" "Yes sir~" I immediately started to deep throat him. He started to thrust into my mouth. I almost gagged but I held it back. Oluo groaned at the feeling and kept thrusting into her mouth. I moaned. He grabbed my hair. Oluo groaned a bit louder and held her head still and thrusted faster. I moaned more and Oluo soon released. Oluo released into Julia's mouth. I swallow everything. My lips were swollen and cheeks red. He praised me. "You did so good baby girl~" "Please eat me out~" "As you wish~" I get up and lay on the bed. Oluo got on top of her and pulled her bottoms down, along with her underwear. I watch him. Oluo looked at her and started to kiss her sensitive area. I whimper softly. Oluo kept going. "Oluo~ please~" Oluo chuckled. "I want to take my time~" I whine softly but don't argue. Oluo kept going before he gave her folds a slow lick. I moaned softly. Oluo did it again. "Master~ you make me feel so good~" "Good~" Oluo kept going. I beg for him. I was being impatient so Oluo offered up a punishment. "If you don't stop~ I'll stop~" "No please don't stop~ I'll be a good girl~ but I want you to do something~ lightly choke me~" "Good~ you want me to choke you while I eat you out?" "Yes~ please~" Oluo wasn't sure but decided to try. He reached a hand out and gently clasped it around her neck. I moaned more. "Just like that baby~" Oluo groaned and started licking her folds again. I moaned louder and tightened. "Master~ I'm already close~" "Good~" Oluo kept going. I moan and tighten again. "May I release?~" Oluo nodded. "Yes~" He continued. I release in his mouth. Oluo swallowed everything. I panted. "Please choke me every time we have sex. I loved it." I hum as Oluo licked me clean. "Of course." Oluo said. I look at his perfect body as he stands up. "Please don't change. I want to cuddle naked." Oluo chuckled. "Someone's needy today." He joked, booping her nose. I giggle and stick my tongue out at him. Oluo did it back. "Come here you!" I open my arms. Oluo laid down on top of her. I smiled at him. Oluo smiled back. I boop his nose. Oluo chuckled and did it back to her. "I'm very needy. For some reason your charm has a stronger effect on me today." "I wonder why." "Me too but it doesn't really matter now does it~" I kissed him. "No~" Oluo kissed back. I hum. Oluo hummed as well. I rub my nose against his in an Eskimo kiss. Oluo did it back.