Jealous pt2🍋

I pulled away and looked at him. "I'm sorry I got mad earlier. I know I'm a bit intense. I'll try to work on it." "It's okay. Do your best." Oluo whispered. "I'll need help. You calm me down a lot. So that's good." I kiss him again. Oluo kissed back. "That also means I can't stay mad at you." Oluo hummed and kissed her forehead. "Let's try something new~" "What?" "I want to taste you~" I lick my lips. "Please~"Oluo blushed. "Okay." I started taking off his pants and boxers. Then I got my knees and started licking and stroking his dick. Oluo gasped and let out a groan and shivered. I started to suck his dick. Oluo groaned; he never felt this much pleasure before. I sped up a little. Then he grabbed my hair. Oluo grabbed Julia's hair. "Your mouth feels so.... good~ So fucking good~" He groaned. I moaned at the praise and went deeper and faster. Oluo groaned louder and tugged on Julia's hair. "Shit~ you're so good baby girl~" I kept going. Oluo groaned again, holding Julia's hair. "Oh God~" He twitched. He was close. "Oh God~ Please don't stop~ I'm not going to last long~" I moan. Sending him into a lot of pleasure. Oluo let out a loud groan as he reached his peak. He released into my mouth. He tasted sweet and salty, it was perfect. I swallow everything. Oluo panted after the pleasurable, climatic ending. "You taste so good. Sweet and salty. Just absolutely perfect." I smile. Oluo blushed. "Thanks." He shyly replied. I look up at him. Oluo stroked Julia's hair. "God, that felt amazing~ Thank you angel~" "Would you do me? Please." I look up at him with the puppy eyes he can't resist. "If you want." Oluo said, nodding. I smiled and lay on the bed. My legs hanging over the edge. Oluo got in between her legs and removed her pants and panties. He blushed at the sight of her most sensitive area. Not really sure what to do, he leaned his head down and started to kiss the area. I moaned softly. "Try licking it baby~" Oluo blushed lightly. He started to slowly lick the area. I gasped then moaned. "That feels wonderful~" Oluo hummed in response and kept going. I run my fingers through his hair. "Good boy~ you're doing so good~" Oluo hummed at the praise and continued. I moaned more. God it felt amazing. Oluo decided to go for Julia's clit. He held her legs apart more to get better access and started to lick it gently. It made me moan his name loudly and tighten my grip on his hair. He knew he hit the jackpot. Oluo smirked and kept doing it. I moaned his name louder. Oluo kept going. I moaned louder. "You feel so.... good Oluo~ So damn good~" Oluo hummed and sped up a little more. "Oluo! I can't hold back much longer!" "Then don't~" Oluo hummed and sped up. I let go and moan louder. Oluo swallowed everything. I smiled. "Well?" "You taste so good. It's not plain, not too sweet or... anything. It's perfect. You're perfect." He murmured. I blush. Thanks baby." Oluo chuckled and rubbed her leg. "How are you?" "I'm good." Oluo nodded and crawled back up and kissed her softly. I kiss back. Oluo pulled away and kissed her forehead. I nuzzle him. "My big, strong teddy bear~" "My beautiful angel~"