Massage

I lay down. Oluo laid down next to her. I nuzzle into him. Oluo hummed and wrapped his arms around Julia's waist. I hum. Oluo held her close. "I love you." "I love you too." I stroke his hair. Oluo hummed at the feeling. I kept going. Oluo started to rub her back. I hum. Oluo did it more. I nuzzle into him. Oluo hummed and held her closer. We just relax. Oluo held Julia close to him. I play with strands of his hair. Oluo hummed at the contact and rubbed her back. I roll onto my back so Oluo was on top of me. He likes being a babied every so often. I continued to play with his hair. Then he suggested something surprising. "Can you.... massage my head? Please?" I hum. "Of course honey." I started to massage his head and back. Oluo hummed at the feeling. "How does that feel?" "Good~" Oluo hummed. "That's good." Oluo relaxed. I kept going. Oluo sighed softly, relaxing more. I continued, seeing how relaxed he was. Oluo closed his eyes, humming softly. He wasn't asleep, just resting. I continued. Oluo hummed softly as Julia continued. His hold on her loosened as he relaxed. I kept going and kissed the top of his head. Oluo hummed softly at the affection. I massaged his neck a bit. Oluo hummed, liking the new feeling. Once I feel all his muscles relax I go back to massaging his head. Oluo sighed softly. I stopped when I felt like he was relaxed enough. Oluo was relaxed and he was getting tired. "Could you give me a massage too?" "Sure." Oluo said with a nod. "Thank you baby." Oluo got off me so I could lay on my stomach. Oluo started to massage her back once she was settled. I hum softly. Oluo did it more. "This okay?" He whispered. "It's wonderful." "Good." Oluo kept going. He hit a stiff spot. Oluo gently rubbed the area to try to get rid of the stiffness. I moaned softly. It felt good. "That's starting to feel better." "Good." I hum softly. He actually popped it. Oluo heard it and almost cringed because it was a little loud. "That feels so much better." "That's good." Oluo said, sighing in relief because he didn't hurt her. Oluo moved to my neck. Oluo massaged her neck gently. My neck was really stiff. Oluo kept going. I hum. Oluo continued. My neck felt better.