Sweet Loving🍋

"Let's make out. Nothing much just sweet and loving." "Let's do that." I kiss him. Oluo kissed back. Oluo laid me down on the bed. Oluo got on top of her after that, without breaking the kiss. I hum softly as his hands trail my body. Oluo caressed Julia's body as he kept kissing her. I do the same and playfully grab his ass. Oluo made a noise in surprise. I giggle softly. "You have a nice ass~" Oluo playfully rolled his eyes. "Thanks." I roll onto my stomach. "Want to go from behind~ not anal. Regular sex. Unless you want to keep kissing me~" "Let's try it from behind~" "Ok." I strip. "Do want me to wear the lingerie or no?~" "Your choice~" "I think I'll tease you like this~" I move my hips in a seductive way. "Okay~" Oluo grabbed Julia's hips pulling down her pants and underwear. He smirked and very slowly entered her from behind. I hum softly. Oluo slowly started to move. I moaned softly. Oluo kept going. I moan his name lovingly. Oluo groaned at the way Julia's voice sounded, saying her name back to her in a similar tone, and speeding up a bit. I moaned his name lovingly again. Oluo did the same as he kept going. I moan a little louder. Oluo groaned again and sped up. I tighten around him. Oluo groaned at the feeling and kept going. I released. Oluo groaned and pulled out before releasing. He released on my back and a little bit on my ass. Oluo shuddered, panting softly. "That felt good." "Glad you liked it." I smiled. Oluo smiled as well. "Let's get cleaned up." Oluo nodded. Oluo grabbed a warm washcloth to wipe off the mess he made on my back. Oluo was careful as he did this, even though it was on her back. I hum at how gentle he was. "You're always so sweet and gentle after we have sex. I love it." Oluo smiled. "Glad you love it." We finished cleaning up. After they did, they redressed. I cuddle with him. Oluo hummed softly. I give him multiple soft pecks. "I love you." "I love you too."