Make Out

Everything was getting more complicated. After the events that happened a month ago, the Survey Corps became wanted criminals because of what happened and having Eren and Historia. We hid out in the woods in a cabin. It was a cramp fit because of everyone in the Levi Squad, including the OG squad. Oluo and I had to share to room not that we minded. But the place was small and a little uncomfortable. Today was like any other day. We were given different tasks to do around the house. Mia was tasked with chopping wood with Historia. Mikasa came along despite being grabbed by a Titan. Oluo and I tended to the horses. We got back. Oluo has gotten more handsy with me. We've tried some minor things but not much. We decided to take things a little slow. He gotten more handsome too. Stopped trying to be like Levi. Oluo looked at the giant bag of firewood when he and Julia came back in. "Geez." He murmured. I giggled softly. Oluo and I went to our room. He wrapped his arms around me. Oluo held her close to him. I giggle softly. "Babe. What are you doing?" I nuzzle him. "Holding you." Oluo replied. "Want to make out?~" I smirk. "Sure." Oluo replied with a smirk. We immediately started French kissing. Oluo laid Julia on the bed before getting on top of her. I blush. He may be innocent but he's dominant. He kissed me Oluo kept kissing Julia. I moaned softly. Oluo kept kissing Julia. Things started heating up. Oluo pulled away and started to press gentle kisses on Julia's neck. I hum softly. Oluo kept going, keeping it gentle. I smiled then moaned softly when he got to a curtain spot. Oluo started to gently suck on that spot. I moaned softly again as he left a mark. I look at Oluo. "God you're so sexy." "Not as sexy as you are~" Oluo hummed and left another mark. "Really~" I tease. "Really~" Oluo made another hickey. He pulled away and laid down on top of me. Oluo laid on top of Julia. Oluo seemed proud of the marks he gave me. "You look so beautiful~" I hum as his fingers trace the marks. "You look so handsome~" "Thank you beautiful~" "I want to go on a date but it's too dangerous." I sigh. I slipped my hands under his shirt and rubbed his back. Oluo hummed softly. "I know. We can't risk anything." I heard Mia say that dinner was ready. "Shall we go get dinner?" Oluo nodded. "Definitely." We get up. Oluo wraps an arm around me. Oluo wrapped his arm around Julia's shoulders. Mia gave us our food. "Thanks girl." Oluo and I ate. Then went back to our room.