Please Don't Leave

I saw Oluo's boots and sat up. "Thank you for defending me even though I deserve it." I say flatly. I was officially brokenhearted at the moment. Oluo noticed the changes in my demeanor. "Julia? What happened?" "Oh you know...just the fact that my dad is dead now and I feel empty inside." "Not that. What happened? Why did you leave the group?" "I couldn't handle the thought of my dad dying. I'm sorry. I was being selfish and didn't think about how it would affect you I ended up dying too." Oluo was speechless. So that's what Levi didn't want to say. He didn't want to bad mouth her. "Oh. I... I just need some time.... to think. Thanks for telling me." He said before walking away, feeling hurt. "Oluo! Wait! Please! I'M SORRY!" I started crying again. "Please! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Don't leave me..... I'm sorry." I break down. "Come back....." Oluo couldn't think right now. He looked at Julia. "Look.... we can talk more tonight.... if you want. I just..... need some time right now. To myself. I hope you understand." He said calmly. I hug him tightly. "I can't do this alone. I need you. Please......stay...just for a little bit... I understand you need time alone but..... I......I'm scared.....scared that maybe you'll leave me too." I stopped crying and my voice was soft and timid like a scared child. Oluo sighed. "Fine." I managed to give a small smile. "Thank you teddy bear." I whisper. I let go and sit down. "I still love you.....that will never change. I will always love you... No matter what." I looked at the engagement ring and started to cry again. "God, I'm a fucking mess and a horrible person." Oluo just let her talk. He was still thinking. He looked at her and silently patted her head. "I'm so sorry Oluo. I wasn't thinking. I was being stupid and selfish. I understand if you wanted leave me......I shouldn't have done it. Oluo I truly hope you forgive me." Oluo sighed. "I do forgive you. But I just need some alone time right now. We're about to leave. Captain Levi, Hange, Mikasa and Green Horn are back. We can talk more tonight, okay?" "Promise?" "Promise." "Ok. Let's go." I kiss his cheek. "I love you." "Love you too." He said simply. He was still in a down mood. I hum and we go back to the group. We all rode in silence back to Headquarters.