Ride You🍋

I blush. Oluo kissed her forehead. I smiled. Oluo smiled as well. I kiss his chest. Oluo hummed softly. I moved to his collarbone. Oluo hummed again. Then his neck. Oluo hummed more. I made a mark then moved to his ear. Oluo hummed louder and wrapped his arms around her waist. I moved back to his neck. Oluo hummed once again, tightened his hold on her waist. I kept going. Oluo hummed and moved a hand to her hair. "Baby~" "Yes?~" I grind against him. "Please~ touch me~" Oluo grinded his hips against hers, placing his hands on her hips. I got an idea. I placed my hand on his waistband. "I want to ride you~" "You sure?~" "Yes." Oluo smirked softly but nodded. We undress and I slowly lower myself onto his dick. Oluo groaned softly at the feeling. I started moving my hips and moaned. Oluo groaned and placed his hands on Julia's waist. Oluo helped me move. Oluo groaned at the feeling. I sped up and he bucked his hips we formed a rhythm and moved in sync. I moan his name softly, my hands rubbing chest. Oluo groaned Julia's name as he rubbed her waist and hips. We continued speeding up. Oluo started getting rough. I was still getting used to it but I enjoyed it. Oluo started to buck his hips up. I moaned his name louder. Oluo groaned and kept going. He hit the spot again. I covered my mouth to muffle the scream and leaned my head back. Oluo smirked softly and thrusted up again. "Oluo~ Please don't stop~ I'm close~" Oluo groaned and sped up. Oluo loved the sound of his fiancé's sweet moans. He couldn't wait till their honeymoon so he could finally hear her scream. Oluo kept going, groaning Julia's name. I tighten around him. Oluo kept going, groaning Julia's name. I released all over his dick. My juices dripping down. Oluo groaned at the sight of Julia coming undone and quickly pulled out before releasing as well. I was panting then Oluo gave me another nickname. "You did so good sexy girl~" I lick my lips. "You did too my sexy prince~" I lick his neck before biting it a little harder than usual. Oluo yelped a bit at the sudden action and blushed a bit. It was definitely unexpected. "Sorry! Did I do it to hard?" I was concerned by the yelp but saw his blush. Still, I didn't want to hurt him. "I'm alright. Just surprised me.' I breathe a sigh of relief. "Could I do it again?" Oluo nodded yes. I did again and started making a hickey. "Mine." Oluo blushed but smirked and kissed her. I kissed back. "Forever Mine~" "And you'll forever be mine~" I play with his hair. "So soft and fluffy." I say cutely. Oluo chuckled at her actions. I started to scratch his head. Oluo hummed. I kept going. Oluo hummed more at the relaxing feeling. I continue. Oluo kept humming. "My sweet boy~ so brave, handsome, sexy, strong, amazing~" Oluo chuckled softly and cupped her face in his hands. I hum and place my hand on top of his. Oluo leaned up and kissed her softly. I kiss back. Oluo kept kissing her softly. I hum and run my fingers through his hair. Oluo hummed and rubbed her back. I hum more as we kissed. Oluo kept kissing her softly. I kept kissing back. Oluo pulled away eventually and kissed her forehead. I smile. Oluo smiled as well. "I feel better. Whatever my father does I will respect it." Oluo hummed and kissed her forehead again. "Good." "Even if it means he'll die." I nuzzle him. Oluo holds her close. I hum. Oluo held her close, arms wrapped around her torso. "I love you." "I love you too." "I love you more." "I love you most." "Nope. I love you more." "No, I love you more." I squish his face gently. "No..... I. Love. You. More." Oluo grumbled at her actions but they were muffled because his face was squished a little. I smiled softly and started peppering him with kisses to get my point across. Oluo chuckled. I kept going until he couldn't take it. "Okay okay! You made your point!" Oluo chuckled. "I won't stop until you admit it." "Okay fine! You win!" Oluo chuckled. "Good boy." I kiss his lips. Oluo grumbled but accepted the kiss. "Don't be grumpy about it. I know you love me~" I tease. Oluo pecked her lips. "I do." He said sincerely. I giggle. Oluo chuckled. "Let's go to sleep." "Ok." I yawn. Oluo yawned as well. I fell asleep.