Ready again Pt2🍋

I kiss him and we get undressed again. As they do, Oluo positioned himself. "Are you ready?" "Always. Lay your love on me baby." Oluo nodded and entered her. I pull him down slightly and kiss him. I hum. Oluo kissed back as he started to move. I moaned softly. Oluo kept going. I moaned again. We were making love unlike before when he was rough. This time he was showing how much he loved me. Oluo held her hips as he sped up a little. "Oluo~" I moaned lovingly. "Yes?~" "I love you so much~" I moaned as he sped up again. I tighten around him. Oluo groaned at the feeling. "Oluo~ I'm almost there~" "I'm getting there too~" I tightened again. We were both close. Oluo started to compliment me. "You're so fucking beautiful~" I moaned softly. "You're so fucking handsome~" Oluo groaned at the compliment and sped up. "Fuck~ Oluo~ I want to release at the same time as you~" Oluo groaned. "Then let's do that~" I moaned and tightened again. "Ready~" Oluo nodded. "Yes." I tighten one last time and release. I moaned his name. Oluo groaned out Julia's name and released. I moaned again at the feeling of his release pouring into me. It was warm and pleasant. A mix of his release and mine dripped out of me. Oluo panted as he pulled out. I was panting too. "That felt so amazing." I looked up at Oluo I could tell he was slightly worried. "Worried that I could possibly be pregnant now?" I asked softly. "Should I be worried?" Oluo asked shyly. "I mean.... I'm not too worried. But we just have to see what happens." Oluo nodded. "You're right about that." I kissed him softly. Oluo kissed back softly. "Don't worry too much about it ok Oluo. Everything will be fine." Oluo nodded. "Okay." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. Oluo wrapped his arms around Julia's waist. I hum softly. Oluo held her close. "Even though everything is falling to shit, I think it will be alright. We have a lot to look forward to like fixing the house, planning more of our future together, maybe starting a family after the war is over." Oluo nodded. "You're right." He said with a smile. "I'm always right~" Oluo raised an eyebrow playfully at that. I giggle and kiss his nose. "My handsome husband~" "My beautiful wife~"