Soon To Be

"Oluo....when do you want get married? I have a few wedding ideas." "I'm not too sure yet. What are your ideas?" "I was thinking we do it at the cliff. The colors could be blue, white, and green. The trees could be decorated with lanterns and ribbons." Oluo chuckled. "That does sound great!" "Thanks. We can also have the reception in the castle. And our honeymoon could be in the countryside of wall Sina so we're able to relax in peace and quiet." Oluo nodded. "Sounds great!" I smile. "Now we just have to decide when we want it." Oluo nodded. "Maybe in a year?" "Ok! Gives us plenty of time to plan!" Oluo nodded. I kiss him softly. Oluo kissed back softly. "It feels unreal. Almost like a dream. We're engaged now." "I can't believe it either." I play with his hair. "My handsome soon- to- be husband." "My beautiful soon-to-be wife." I smiled softly. Oluo smiled back softly. I rub his chest. "So strong." Oluo hummed softly. I rub my nose against his jawline. Oluo hummed softly again, wrapping his arms around Julia's waist. I kept doing both. Oluo continued to hum as he held her close. "Would you want kids?" Oluo blushed. "I don't know." He admitted. "I was just wondering because of my dream about the future." "Oh! Yeah, I don't know yet." I nodded. "Me too." Oluo nodded. I kiss his chest, leaving a trail of marks up to his neck and shoulder. Oluo hummed at the feeling. I then kissed his cheek and nose. Oluo chuckled. I finished by kissing his lips. Oluo hummed again and kissed back softly. "I love you." "I love you too." Exhaustion finally caught up to me and I yawned. "Tired?" Oluo yawned. I nodded "Let's go to bed." "Ok." I yawn again Oluo yawned again as well. I nuzzle into him. Oluo held her close to him. I soon fell asleep. Oluo fell asleep after her.
(Time skip)
Hange left us to go back to their lab and work on things. Oluo and I were messing around with stuff like children. Oluo and I were laughing at our own silly antics. The adults like Levi rolled their eyes at the sight of the newly engaged couple. I hugged Oluo. "My teddy bear." "My angel." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Oluo smiled. "Let's go to my room. I'm bored." I say. "Sure." "Let's make out once we get there." I smile. "Okay." Oluo whispered. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him. Oluo carried her back to her room. He pinned me against the wall. Oluo started to kiss her.