" I'm sorry.." Jungkook say.

Taehee got confused and ask for what.

" I mean.. you must have thought Yoongi hyung to come right .. but he have a very important meeting so he couldn't and now you're stuck with me.." he explain.

" Well I'm glad to be stuck with you.." she says without thinking much.

Jungkook got surprise after hearing her .

" What..!!" Taehee shut her eyes close .

" I.. I mean.. who wouldn't be after getting stuck with the great .. Joen Jungkook.." she pat herself for nice save.

" Oh.. yeah.. who wouldn't be so.. think yourself lucky.. huh.." Jungkook says smirking.

While Taehee just shake her head.

They reached to the store that Taehee said and now walking side by side.

" It's very elegant here..." Jungkook comments.

As they are walking, Jungkook saw some. Male worker eyeing Taehee with lust in their eyes and he doesn't know why but he felt a rage inside him. He without looking put his hand on her waist , taking Taehee by surprise and just kept walking.

She look where Jungkook is looking at and got the answer.

My possessive bun... You didn't change Mr Joen.. she enjoys the closeness between them and Jungkook felt confused about his actions but as he look at Taehee to saw her reaction he doesn't find her uncomfortable but rather calm and happy.

So he doesn't react his hand back and walk to the said department that's for wedding dresses.

" It's this one.." Taehee says .

Both got inside and the manager welcome them as she's known to both famous personalities.

" Sir you could wait here... Till we took her for try.." Jungkook sat on the couch and start scrolling his phone.

Taehee went with the helper and got into the dress but she doesn't like it.. they try many but still nothing is looking ok.

Even though it's a contract marrige but still she doesn't want to look trash in front of so many people.

Jungkook saw the commotion, inside the changing room and asked the helper.

" She's not getting the right dress... Sir if you could select something for your soon to be bride... It'll be great.." Jungkook going to correct her about the last part but she left.

So he tiredly look around but one dress caught his attention.

He took it out and look at it.

" It'll look great on her..." He says and ask the helper to give this to Taehee.

Taehee is trying her sixth dress when the helper comes with another one.

" Excuse me mam.. your groom chose this for you.. here try this.." she say . And Taehee took a minute to understand that the lady is talking about Jungkook.

I wish he was my groom... She sadly smile and wipe her tear.

" Thanks.. I'll try it.." she look at the dress and found it very pretty .

" You know my choice koo.." she wore it and for the first time went outside to show Jungkook.

Jungkook is looking around when Taehee calls his name.

" Jungkook.." he turn around and felt he miss a heartbeat.

" How I'm looking..?" She ask nervously.

" Damm.. you're soo.. gorgeous angel.." there he says the one name to Taehee and Taehee got soo emotional to hear it after soo long.

" Soo gorgeous.." he whispered.

I wish you were mine

I wish you were mine... He thinks in his mind and felt a sudden urge to go and hug her and that's time his heart won and he walk to her and back hug her tightly.

" Koo.." she says looking at her love through mirror.

Jungkook eyes met her's .

" What are you to me Taehee... What connection we have between us that every time I want to go away from you but ... But my heart still goes towards you... Why I feel like you should... You should be mine ... Why... What's this feeling called... Who are you to me... Tae .." Jungkook ask with desparation in his voice and tears in his eyes.

" I wish... I would able to answer you... I wish..." She kept looking at him and Jungkook at her .

Both are fighting their own battle where their destination is one but their way is too far..

___________________________

So here's the chapter lovlies 🌺🌺
Sorry for late update...

AND TO ALL A VERY HAPPY DIWALI..
ALL INDIAN AND FOREIGN READER..
MAY THIS DIWALI FILL YOUR LIFE WITH LIGHTS AND HAPPINESS AND VERY MUCH SWEETNESS..

See you guys in next update..
Till then take care . All ..
Love you 💞💞

Borahae 💜💜💜