That's the text.

She got up and left to downstairs.

Seokjini is talking with wedding planner when she saw Taehee coming down.

" Tae . Are u going.. did Yoongi came..?" She ask , as she doesn't know that Jungkook is going with her .

" Umm. Yeah mom.. hes waiting outside.. I'm going it's already late so yeah bye..." She left hurriedly after giving her mom a kiss on her head.

Taehee took a deep breath after she comes out.

" Sorry momma... I lied but I can't say it's jungkook who's going with me... Not Yoongi oppa .." as Yoongi told her not to tell anyone about it so it will not create an issue.

She skips to outside and saw a black Mercedes, and there leaning on it a handsome hunk for whom she fell for ... And can she just take a moment to admire her boyfriend...

Because Joen Jungkook is the sexiest man on planet..

Jungkook is busy in his phone when he hear someone clearing throat and as he look up he felt he have to gulp down to take a breath because damm who told this girl to take his breath away every time he look at  her

Jungkook is busy in his phone when he hear someone clearing throat and as he look up he felt he have to gulp down to take a breath because damm who told this girl to take his breath away every time he look at her.

Why you do this to me only.... God I'm trying very hard to make my heart beat slowly .. but as soon as you come in front of me it starts beating like a bullet.... Kim Taehee you're going to be death'of me.... He scolding himself in his mind and Taehee spokes.

 He scolding himself in his mind and Taehee spokes

" Hii.. jungkook.." she says getting shy under his gaze.

" Hii . Taehee.. umm.. let.. let's go.Yeah.." she nodded and jungkook open the door of car for her , she thank him and sat inside.

Jungkook then get on driving seat and start the engine.

" How are... You..?" She try to start a conversation.

" I'm.. good .." he says .

" So .. where to first .." he ask .

She tell him the address and Jungkook put it on gps.