" Wh.. what about it..?" He ask trying to look somewhere else.

" Why are you lying about it..." Jungkook questions.

" Lying.. huh.. what are you saying Jungkook.." and with that Jungkook got assured his brother is hiding something because he only calls him Jungkook when he's nervous.

" That you met Taehee long before.." Yoongi relax as Jungkook ask him but Jungkook just want to confirm that's his suspension is right.

" Oh.. that.. well we met , umm.. when she start working for.. for our label.. and then we just clicked.." Jungkook nods and start eating his meal.

Now that I'm confident enough that this marriage is only for show.. it's means everything that day I've heard was true.. for this I have to do something I can't let hyung do this mistake to let his lover go.... Even if Taehee wants to force him.. I'll not let hyung go against his happiness... Yes I have to do something.... He thinks and both the brothers enjoy their lunch together.

As they were going back home, Yoongi got a call from his mom.

" Yeah.. mom.. what.. now... But... But I have to go to company.. you know.. I have already took enough leave for that engagement shit..... Mom.. listen.." he groans in annoyance and Jungkook got worried for him.

" Hyung .. is everything ok.. what did mom said..?" He asks.

" I have very important meeting... For a collaborative project.. but.. but mom wants me to go for wedding shopping with Taehee... Like man.. .. what I'm going to do there with this shopping shit.. " Jungkook look at him and thought of something.

" Umm. Hyung if .. if you Don't mind I can go... With her.. I mean I know your choice.. so.. you can attend your meeting I'm free now... " Yoongi look at his for some and then smile big.

" Thanks kook... Sure I'll just .. call Taehee to let her know you're coming to pick her up.. ok.. " Jungkook hums.

Why did I say this... Why I want to go with her... No.. no.. it's just for hyung yeah... Jungkook don't forget it's Taehee who's forcing hyung to get married... Yeah.. he try to assure himself but he himself felt excited to go with her though he doesn't agree with it.

__________________________

Right now Taehee is literally running inside the Kim's villa, as she just came back from her shoot and got to know that today she have to go for her wedding shopping at first she was going to decline and make some excuse for not going.. but when Yoongi called her to tell that not him but Jungkook going with her she felt happy to spend some time with her love.

" What should I wear... Taehee.... Think.. think... Kookie is coming..." She rants and look inside her whole closet of clothes of different brands.

" This.. one .." she look in mirror and throw it away.

" Or this one..." She shake her head again and look for another one.

" Hmm.. this will do.." she walk inside the bathroom to take a short shower and get ready.

After whole twenty minutes she got ready , as fast as she can and now she's doing her hair done.

" Ok.. ready ." She put her phone in her handbag and sat on her bed to wait for Jungkook.

" Finally I can spend some time with you koo.... I hope you start remembering us after this outing... I can only hope for good now..." She says looking at jungkook picture in the frame she have .

As she's thinking a notification comes from her phone and she took it out to saw jungkook message.

Hey .. it's jungkook.. hyung gave me your number.. I'm here outside your home... Come fast...