"Anzu, I will help you with the morning preparations, and you will take care of breakfast on your own."

"That’s impossible…"

"You will open a restaurant at Missy’s place, right?"

"That’s true, but…"

"Anything’s an experience."

"Ugh, will it really be okay with just mom and me? I also want to go and harvest those bamboo shoots. What if I go with Yuna-san and Father prepares breakfast?"

"That’s no good. I will go. As a chef, I won’t permit such a delicious ingredient near me without my knowledge."

"It’s the same for me…"

"I will go this time. I won’t back down even for the sake of my own daughter. Is that okay with you, Missy?"

"I’m okay, so please don’t fight."

"Ugh. I understand. I will bear with it this time. Still, Yuna-san, please take me with you next time."

It was decided that we would meet up with Deiga-san at the entrance of the city when the sun comes up.

"Do I need to take anything with me?"

"We will be digging them up from the ground, so it would be best if you had a hoe, I think? Though, if you come just for the sake of seeing it, I will dig them up using magic."

"No, as I already told Anzu, I want to experience it myself, so I will dig them up on my own."

We finished our meals, and since it was almost time for the workers to return to the in after work, we decided to go to the Ryokan-style Bear House.

"Big Sis Yuna, it’s big."

That was the first thing Fina said when she saw the Ryokan-style Bear House.

"I also thought so when I finished making it."

"Why did you make it this big?"

"I want to bring the orphans here some day, so the number of bedrooms increased a lot…"

"I knew it, Big Sis Yuna, you are really kind. Actually, I was feeling a little guilty that you brought only the two of us while the children at the orphanage are still working. But you are thinking about everyone properly, aren’t you?"

"I don’t have such noble intentions, you know. Everyone is working hard, so… Well, I don’t run a company, but this would still be something like an employee trip."

"Employee trip?"

"Yep, it’s something to show the people working for me that I’m grateful."

"Big Sis Yuna, why are you grateful?"

"You are working at my shop, right?"

"That’s wrong. Thanks to you, Big Sis Yuna, we have a place to work, we can eat until we are full, and we have a warm place to sleep, you know. If we weren’t working at your place, we wouldn’t have those things. Mother, everyone at the orphanage, and I are all grateful to you."

Hmm, it was difficult to explain.

It seemed that Fina thought that giving them a job that made them money, gave them something to eat, and gave them a place to sleep was more than enough already; and that giving them more wasn’t necessary.

So that was the difference in thinking between me, who had grown up in Japan, and Fina, who had grown up in an other world, huh.

"Thanks, but I want to show that I am grateful too."