Demar had to step in barring their father from giving him a few more. With everyone in a disgruntled state, I got on a cool dress and went with Demar over to our house with small pieces of furnitures. While we arrange them and talk about where we were going to place carpets his hand slipped up underneath my dress when I bend down to do something. I turn around and glance at him, then reach over and switch off the rechargeable light.

  My panty slid down my thighs and I open my legs wide as his lips kissed my thighs right up to my fatness, I wined on his face while moaning from the pleasure. Demar strip us and I sucked on his hard hood loving the sounds he make, he sucked on my breasts my lips and the my pussy again making me very wet and horny.

  He sat down on one of the night table and have me ride him. "Mi love sex yuh ino baby," he whispers.

"Yuh love pussy in general," I tell him.

"Your own," he says and stand with me.

  His muscles were bunched as I held on tightly to him, his hands were under my thighs as he held me and thrusts in and out of me. Then he begins to wine and wine, I moan loving how he fills me up when he went deep and then I was lowered unto the floor on my back. I clung to Demar as he pommels and thrust in me, then he turned me to kneel in a doggy style position, he hoists my right leg and enters me. I wined with him when he wines, then took the thrusts when he thumped into me.

On several different occasions I thought he was about to come but he didn't, our bodies were both slick with sweat and I can feel my pussy swelling from the assault on it. I bounce on his hood hoping that will make him come, he can surely sex long and hard. He slapped my ass as he thrust in and out of me fast and rhythmically, I was sure he was about to come this time when he started to go fast and harder and he lifts both my feet off the ground standing and sending his hood up into my belly with me unable to do anything but moan and balance on my head and hands.

We showered with him feeling up my pussy and telling me how much loved it. "Fat and fully a gum ino," he remarked with his index finger up inside me.

"Mi love it caan done," he says palming it.

We went over afterwards to find the house quiet and we went to sleep cuddled on the bed. The early morning sex came as no surprise, I moan with my face made up as Demar hoods me for a good fifteen minutes before he pops off. Relationship means you get your pussy beaten up with pleasure and pain, I say to myself as I took a warm shower.

"Babes, me a guh carry over all a di rest a wi furnitures todey and di container, mi a guh go wey back two suh when yuh come home yuh can just gwane pack out clothes and fix up stuff till mi come," Demar tells me as I exit the bathroom.

"Ok, mind yuh bruk up di sitn dem," I tell him then turn away from the admiration he was giving my breasts.

  He chuckles and walk over to me. "Mi neva get fi suck dem as much last night," he says and bend sucking on one while using his other hand to fundle the other.

  I try to free myself from him and he release me laughing, I could not believe when I saw his hood standing in his underpants. He pushed me to kneel and had me deep throating him, we should be getting the children up and ready for school but he place me on his hood and was grinding me again.

"Nnnnhmm, tek buddy Dean, tek buddy baby. Geezas, up in a yuh sweet mi caan get enough," Demar moan saying as he wines and thrusts gently into my tender swollen punash.

  When he came he stayed up inside me looking at me, he eased out and went into the bathroom. "If yuh ever know mi in love wid yuh esi," he says washing his hood.

  I still can't believe he had such a big hood and I was taking it. My mom had breakfast ready when I went downstairs and out back, we ate then get the children ready for school. Demar leaves with his mother to open up the stores and I drop my mother, Mr. Cleve and the children off there before driving off to my work.

  Demar didn't finish carrying over all our things before Donahue had padlocks attached to the grills that evening, my mother brought home two men with her whom she paid to move her bedroom furnitures upstairs to our room and move down Donahue's. Me and Demar could only murmur approvingly amongst ourselves as she let us know she was taking charge of upstairs.

  Donahue curses that he wanted back his money for the grills, but with his father in the house he could only stay outside and do so. My mother ask for one of the fridges from the container, one of the new stoves and other appliances and Demar carries them all upstairs and place them in Donahue's former room that she was going to transform into a kitchen.

  I stayed home the next day and so did my mother, she had a workman came in and installed an already built shutter door completely barring off the upstairs and she locked it and put new padlocks on the verandah grill upstairs. Donahue came home and wanted to make problems and my mother gives him a piece of her mind.

"If a you and Dean money build dis gwane fuck wid mi, pickney like uno should a dash wey instead a come now a grieve parents. Todey a di last mi a put up wid you and yuh foolishness and mi a talk loud fi everybody hear, me and my man nuh live unda yuh and yuh nah mek we uncomfortable ina dis, suh fuck yuhself afta dis and see if Demar naffi either find Dean bloodclaate money gi mi or tek yuh mumma an' puppa name offa di land title," my mother curse loud and angrily.

Lawd have mercy!

  Mr. Cleve stood by her seriously and I respected him for that. "Bout yuh waan control upstairs, yuh know how it build? If a me yuh couldn't stay ina dah room dey neither, cause mi would a rent it out fi support miself. Yuh smell an' favor like when dog shit and sun bun it fi two days, yuh betta nuh badda wid mi-" my mother was cursing.

"Uh hah ha ha ha ha ha, ah woiiee, a hahahahha," Demar laughs out.

  I begin to laugh also and so did Ms. Maize and Mr. Denzel, my mother's cursing could be something else at times. Donahue stood looking shame as a dog, he better not open his mouth and tries to disrespect my mom or else he'll not like the outcome.

To be continued..