"My parents will probably be traveling again. Since they retired they are all over the place and I don't really have to consider them in my plans. When you are racing in Europe I have a lot more possibilities to go visit them and my friends than you. So I think we should go to Australia, we can always spend time in the UK after that." God when she smiles she lights up the entire room.

"Ok if you are sure about that we should be applying for a visa for you. I'll have Blake figure out exactly what kind of visa would work best for you." She climbs on my lap and my body instantly reacts.
"I can't wait, but on the other hand I can't wait for everything to come before that either. You've made my life so much better. Getting to love you and you loving me back is the best feeling in the world." Her fingers run through my hair and her lips find mine. By the way she is moving on my lap I already know what she wants and I'm more than willing to follow her lead in it.
"I want you." She whispers in my ear and she starts to kiss me underneath my earlobe and further down in my neck.

My hands go under the vest on her back and I feel her soft skin against mine. When they travel further up I can tell there's no bra. So I quickly take out my hands and open the zipper on the front. I push both sides of the vest away and reveal her perfectly shaped breasts right in front of me.
"You're so fucking perfect." I groan and I gently grab them. My thumbs rub over her nipples and she squirms on my lap. Her nipples are always so sensitive, as soon as I touch them she can't stay still anymore. She sits up and I move my head forward so I can use my mouth to please her even more.

Her nipples become like little hard buttons when my lips and tongue find them and I can hear her moan. My hands slide over her back all the way down into the back of her short. I firmly grab her ass and pull her even tighter against me.
I know she can feel me growing underneath her.
When she runs her hands through my hair she suddenly pulls my head backwards.
"You need to take off some clothes." She lets go of my hair and pulls up my shirt to take it off. I don't know where she throws it, but I'll find it later I really can't be bothered right now.
The way she is moving on top of me even makes my wide sporting shorts feel tight.

I put one hand in the front of her shorts. "You're not wearing underwear?" I ask surprised.
"No, makes life easier doesn't it?" She answers and the way she looks at me makes me push my hand in even further and my fingers find her wetness. For some reason she is always ready for me, doesn't matter what time of day or night. Almost as soon as we touch each other she's ready. Not that I'm any different, that's something my shorts can't hide.

I let my fingers run through her slit a few times and then I slowly let them slide inside her which makes her moan out load.
When I start moving them she buries her nails into my legs, she's leaning back a bit to give me easier acces. Her hands are on my upper legs.
I know exactly how I can make her cum with my fingers within minutes, so I bend them inside her lightly and my thumb gently rubs over her clit.
She reacts instantly and when I move my fingers inside whilst putting pressure on her special spot, her breathing staggers, she makes the most sexy sounds and I know it won't take her long before she goes over the edge.

"Fuck how is it that you already know exactly what to do to make me come almost right away." I can barely hear her as she is trying to talk in between moans and with her unsteady breathing.
"Because the first time I did this you reacted just as you do now." I put a bit more pressure inside her and I know she's really close now, "come on baby, let yourself go."
I think her nails are actually buried inside my skin now, but I don't care. Especially when I feel her muscles contract around my fingers and she gets even wetter.
I don't stop until she practically begs me she can't take anymore. I pull her towards me to kiss her and she carefully gets off my lap.