She agreed with a smile.

"Then, I will gratefully borrow your noble daughter."

I replied, smiling as well.

"Mom! Big Sis Yuna!"

"Sis, you are so lucky!"

Shuri was looking at us with a dissatisfied face.

"Shuri will come with us, of course."

"Really?"

I was feeling sorry for Shuri, since I was only taking Fina every time. There wouldn’t be anything dangerous this time, so I had no issue taking her with us.

"Yuna-chan, is it really okay for Shuri to come too?"

"It’s okay. I will borrow them for two to three days, so it will be just you and Gentz, alone."

It was a good thing that they had gotten married, but they couldn’t really be alone with Fina and Shuri around all the time. Tirumina-san had taken care of me for a long time, so I had to return some favors, or they would just keep accumulating.

"Yuna-chan……"

Tirumina-san’s face became a bit red, and she lowered her head to hide her face.

"So, Big Sis Yuna, where are we going?"

"You two have never seen the sea, right?"

""We haven’t.""

The two of them nodded.

"I have something to do at Mireera, you see. I want to collect something around there. It would be lonely to go and collect it alone, so I thought I would bring you two with me."

"We will be able to go to the sea!?"

"The sea…"

They both seemed to be really happy.

"Are you really okay with taking care of them?"

"I’m the one who asked, you know."

"You two don’t cause any problems for Yuna-chan, okay?"

They both happily nodded.

Workers secured.

Well, even though I said workers, it really was lonely to go there alone, so I just wanted them to accompany me.

So, how should we go to Mireera? As I was thinking about using the gate, even though Shuri was here,

"Big Sis Yuna, are we taking the Bears?"

Shuri asked with sparkling eyes.

"Do you want to ride the Bears?"

"Yes."

She nodded shyly.

I already showed her the Bears, but we never took a stroll.

"We will take Bear-sans then."

"Yes!"

Shuri beamed with delight.

I took the two of them and left the town.

I summoned Hugging Bear and Swaying Bear when we passed through the gates.

"It’s the Bear-sans…"

Shuri approached Swaying Bear with little steps and hugged him. Swaying Bear laid down on the ground and let Shuri do whatever she wanted.

"Shuri, we are going, so hurry up and get on."

Fina pushed her little sister’s back to get her on, and then got on herself. When both of them were on him, Swaying Bear got up slowly.