"Hmm, what should I do?"

In other words, there was a three way battle for the honey.

I didn’t know who was the first one here, though.

What should I do then?

Well, I thought it was okay for me to kill the orcs, the goblins, and the bears.

I was a bit reluctant to kill bears, though. Not to mention, there was no way I could kill them. It would be like killing Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear’s friends.

As I was thinking about what to do, the bears’ situation became more and more dire. They weren’t losing, though. They knocked down the orcs in front of them and killed them by biting their necks.

Those bears were strong.

If it were one on one battles, they wouldn’t lose to those orcs. There were a lot of enemies, though.

The second the bears wanted to change targets, their movements became dull. A red orc appeared by the giant tree. It was an orc subspecies, an orc of a different color that also appeared in the game. They were several times stronger than the normal orcs, in regards to their offensive abilities and durability.

One of the bears attacked the red orc, but he was struck down by the club the orc was holding. If the club had been a sword, it would have been a fatal strike. That still didn’t mean the bears weren’t in a dangerous situation.

The second bear rammed into the orc, but the red orc didn’t even budge. The red orc wanted to strike it down, right there, but at that moment, I started to move.

I fired a long distance water bullet, like a sniper. The water bullet hit the red orc, and the orc staggered.

The bear that was struck down shakily ran away into the forest. The other bear chased after it.

The red orc that was left standing there alone didn’t notice that the attack came from me. He attacked a fellow orc with his club, as if he was venting his anger. The orc that was hit was pulverized.

It wasn’t something that made me feel comfortable, so I left, riding Swaying Bear.

Was the bear okay?

It had been struck by that club.

It was strong enough to obliterate an orc.

I became worried.

We reached the two bears without me needing to tell Swaying Bear where to go. No, to be more accurate, there were four of them. If they were a family, it meant that they were a married couple, right?

The big one was Papa Bear, and the little one was Mama Bear.

One of the adult bears was collapsed on the ground, and the second one was looking at us and started to intimidate us.

Swaying Bear let me down and went towards the bears.

Could he communicate with them?

As I was thinking about that, the two parties were nodding, and it looked they had reached a mutual understanding.

What did they talk about?

Swaying Bear came back and used his nose to push my body towards the collapsed bear.

"Do you want me to heal his injuries?"

Swaying Bear let out a small cry.

"I understand."

It was Swaying Bear’s request. I didn’t want to refuse that. Also, I couldn’t just leave an injured bear alone.

I used healing magic on the collapsed bear. When I did, the bear got up slowly, and after the other bears saw that, they happily rubbed their bodies on Papa Bear.