Chapter 102

Mulai dari awal

"…Understood. Next time, you will pay, but please take it for free today."

"Hmm, okay. I will take it for free this time then."

We reached a compromise, and they settled down.

"Also, if something happens, just tell us. We will listen to any request from Bear Missy."

The surrounding fishermen nodded.

"Then, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"The feudal lord from Crimonia is discussing the future of the city with the elders right now, and I want all of you to accept it without making a commotion."

"We wouldn’t go against something the elders decided on in the first place, and if even the Missy requests it, there’s no way we would. We accept your request."

The fishermen nodded.

With that, when the discussions with Crimonia were revealed, things should advance a bit smoother.

I took the fish and left the harbour.

Of course, I had them bleed the fish before I put them away, or I couldn’t have put them inside the Bear Box.

It was a bit late for this to be said, but the fact that I couldn’t put the fish inside when they were still alive was quite inconvenient.

In the worst case scenario, you could freeze the fish or squid, but I had never heard about freezing shellfish. If I wanted to store those, I wouldn’t have any other choice but to open them and only take what was inside.

Well, if I could put living things inside the Bear Box, I would be able to do some really terrible things, so there was no helping it.

If I could put people inside, it would be like putting them to sleep and freezing their time. Also, I wouldn’t need to kill the monster, but rather just put them inside the box. If I ever wanted to kill them, I would just have to push them off from the top of a mountain. If I didn’t need the materials, I could just throw them inside a volcano.

If putting living things inside the Bear Box made their hearts stop, the Bear Box would become the best weapon for subjugating demons.

When thinking about it like that, it couldn’t be helped that the Bear Box was the way it was.

I left the harbour for my next destination, the Ryokan-style Bear House.

I continued from where I left off yesterday.

I decided to make a garden before I entered the house.

First, I made a space to park several carriages. Next, I prepared to make a storehouse and a stable.

After I decided on the size of the garden, I enclosed it with a two meter tall fence. I added an entrance door that I had made with the wood I refined using wind magic. Finally, in place of the Okinawa lions, I put Bear Cub statues at the top of the entrance.

This would do for the outside.

I entered the house and resumed from where I left off yesterday. I started from the first floor. I used wind magic to make enough tables and chairs for around 40 people.

In the kitchen, I placed plates and cups I had made using earth and fire magic on the shelves. I didn’t forget about forks and spoons, of course.

I finished with the first floor and moved onto the second floor. As for the things that I was missing, I would just have to go out to shop next time.

There were only beds on the second floor. Since there was nothing urgent, I moved onto the third floor. My room was on this floor. Just having a bed was more than enough for this room as well. Still, I made it larger because Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear would sleep here in there cub forms. I added some other things like tables and chairs for the other guest rooms.