There was only one problem, the sea freight that we were planning to escape on leaves in five days. I borrow Adajay's laptop and tell them to go to the hotel and rest, I put on my gloves and went to check the electrical box situated at the front of the premises. It was I who tell him to get it set up, that was when I had given up on my love for Dean. A pain shot through my lower abdomen on the memory, it seem so long ago now and I wouldn't dwell on it, I have her now and that's all that matters.

  The following day Dean bought three forty foot containers and a cold truck, I was kept busy looking them over and seeing to the rental of two container carrier. Mr. Chukumema introduce us to a Mr. Stanford and we got a great deal, he also put us unto another custom agent and I made some backdoor deals like I did before. The difference was that I won't be carrying things to the container in small amounts they would be already packed.

   That night when I met with Hot-tool and he tells me Antoine wants me to break him out of jail, I was not surprise. He ask for Dean and I tell him that I'd seen her the day before and she was ill. We had already planned on pretending just friends to deal with Antoine, who I think is more obsessed with Dean than anyone realizes.

  Breaking them out of jail will mean I have to go into the stinking manholes, I tell him that I didn't have all the equipments needed to free them but he seem to have a solution for everything I say. He must have spent a lot of time talking with Antoine about this, I tell myself as I think. I went with him to see the gears which were already at Antoine's house and then we sat in the back with a few other chappas talking about it.

  Before I left he tells me that Antoine wanted to talk to Dean and that I should take her with me when I'm coming the following day. I did not trust them so I waited until it was night and let Dean drive there by herself, that way I could go and slaughter them if they didn't allow her to leave. From her phone me and Adajay listened the conversation she was having with Antoine.

"Yuh nah change yuh ways?" Dean ask him.

"Wey mi son dem dey?" He ask her angrily.

"Mi sell dem," Dean says.

"Well, yuh nah guh see yuh mada until yuh guh back a St. Maarten fi dem," Antoine tells her.

"Uh! A who live a St. Maarten?" She asks.

  There was a pause before he says. "Yuh hear wey mi sey ino."

He thinks Dean lives in St. Maarten. "Mi caan carry dem a town right now cause from yesterday dem nwam curry mango and a shit dung di place," Dean tells him and I could not laugh.

  Her tone was so calm I almost believe her lie, Antoine seems to be thinking hard before he speaks and his next word was. "Suh yuh gone a country gone live wid man? Yuh and Demar live together now?"

  "Tsssk, mi not even know whichpart Demar live, a dat you think? Yuh nah think good bout people ino, yuh corrupt mind too active and mi a guh dey right over di manhole when yuh a come out. Watch mi an' yuh bl××dclaate," Dean asks telling him in response.

  "Watch mi an' your rassclaate!" He snapped.

  "Mi nuh fraid a yuh ino cause di only thing yuh can duh a kill mi and mi nuh fraid a death, suh just gi mi mada and Mr. Cleve and mek mi drive go a mi yard. As a matter of fact, mi waan si mi madda and Mr. Cleve or else Demar nah come fi yuh, cause a me ask him fi come wid mi fi dem," Dean tells him.

"Yuh nah call nuh shots baby love," he says.

Dean hisss before counteracting him. "Yuh nah call none either jail puss."

"If mi nuh lick yuh pon yuh mouth esi," he says calmly.

"A desso yuh waan lick mi, yuh betta come lick mi front. A waan tun out mi crotches ova yuh face, grind out yuh back and go a mi yard lef' yuh," Dean tells him.

  I covered my mouth to keep from laughing, she was really putting it on him. Adajay went out of the car quietly with with her lips persed and I watch her as she explode with laughter leaning against the car.

"Mi nuh want yuh tired front, di man wey yuh dey wid must fuck it out every night," Antoine says and sigh.

"Humn! That's the difference between me and you, from di last time me and yuh fuck mi nuh fuck again. Mi guh tek out di implant and mi nuh waan breed, yuh greying front way more tired dan mines mi luv," Dean tells him with pride.

"Mi affi guh in dey fuss fi believe yuh," he says.

"Mi affi si mi mada and Mr. Cleve fuss before Demar can come fi yuh," Dean tells him.

"When mi come out mi guh fi dem," he says.

"Tsk," Dean hissed and then, "hold dis."

Car door open then close, the vehicle start up and she sighs deeply. The laptop begins to beep and I smile, the security code for the plaza was broken. After checking it through I had only one plan in mind and that was to get all we can and leave the fucker in jail.

To be continued...