I went through the motions of putting our things in order then take out clothes for the children to put on, Demar carries in some more of our things and then Ms. Maize came in with all three children already bathe. I oil their bodies and help them into their clothes, the tv wasn't set up as yet so I tell them to lie down and go to sleep. They obeyed me lying down, twisting, turning and fidgeting. I begin to softly sing one of my mother's favourite songs and soon they were fast asleep.

            Demar's pov

  By the time I had the electricity and everything in proper order it was almost ten, Dean was going through her suitcases of clothes in the container, I took them and zipped them up and marched her to the bathroom. I give her a nice portion of sex and made sure she was asleep before going outside and making several phonecalls.

  "Mi block yuh phone chip from international calls like wey mi duh Cam phone, dis is our land and over the next side as well. The workmen dem a guh come fi work, dem already know sey dem nuffi come round dah side here and keep di children round here," I tell Dean the next morning.

  She murmurs, "okay," staring at me with her beautiful eyes.

  I peck her on her enticing lips and hug her, with a glance over at the children's side I ease off my underpants and slid between her thighs. "Really?" She asks incredulously and begin to push me off.

  She was so fucking irresistible, I chuckled and pulled off her panty with force, her face was made up vexedly but I still pushed into her. She began to wine and so did I, I give it to her and give it her and give it to her. We were speaking a language through the sex and it was enjoyable. I decided to take the day off because on top of being tired I wanted to just be with her.

  I tell her about the phonecall Cam had made and to whom, we reasoned about it over the lovely breakfast my mum prepared. She hardly ate much of hers but she drank all her tea, we will have to go to Jamaica but there was no way to just get Ms. Jennifer and Mr. Cleve and leave unscathed. On top of everything was the knowledge that Antoine wanted her back, I could not bare to think about him touching her intimately again and I think she knows and fears it also.

  It was going to cost money I don't have. "How much money yuh have?" I ask Dean.

She looks at me questioningly and I ask. "If yuh gi mi twenty grand yuh still will have money leave back?"

"Yes," she replies.

"Mi nuh mus' need all a it but just in case," I tell her.

My phone rings and I answer my cousin. "Hail."

  "Antoine get lock up a while a guh, him Grung, swinger, Quefer and mi nuh sure who else yet. Wi prime minister dead and a bare things, mi feel fraid," Jamillia says.

  "A'right you and di youth dem keep safe yuh soon si mi," I tell her and end the call.

Two texts from Mr. Obedo came in with the date and time of the air freight that was expected to leave Port Elizabeth and the date and details of the adjoining freights. I tell Dean that Antoine has been arrested and she need to pack for us until I get back. There was going to be a lot of things to do and if we reach before he gets out of jail which for some reason he always manages to do, we can hopefully get Ms. Jennifer and Mr. Cleve and leave.

Dean's pov

   I hope he stays in jail, I think as my mind went into overdrive. As soon as Demar drive out I went into the safe, I took out the documents for the plaza and read through them inbetween packing two suitcases and my large handbag. From my laptop I search if any one was seeking to buy a plaza, I spent an hour practicing to write Erica's signature and put on my thinking cap.

  Adajay had said when she visits with her friends on the two occasions I had ask her to, she had not seen the so called Erica's car. I look up the price of shipping containers and begin making plans, I had no idea where he had my mother and Mr. Cleve and I hope it wasn't too secured. Antoine was cunning, I bet he killed the prime minister after careful planning, he must never expected to be caught that could mean he had other plans to carry out.

  I barely eat or sleep for the following days, Cam's explanation of business money with Ian did not add up and I desist from answering her calls. I cannot believe that after everything she was still communicating with Ian also, Ms. Maize told me that Donahue says Desmond didn't go home in the evenings, he stayed on the compound of the company. I could not worry about Cam right now, our mother's life and well being was at stake, not to mention Mr. Cleve. I wonder if his children were looking for him, they were probably worried sick by now.

  Demar had bags under his eyes and he drives home a nice used water truck the day before we were going to leave, he spends most of his time talking and instructing his brother and father on things to do in his absence. His mother's worry was stamped on her face, she was glad to meet Donahue's girlfriend and that she would be getting help with the children when we leave.

  I drive over to see Cam to hear her story again, it still sounded way off and I tell her I would be going to see Ian when I reach Jamaica. She look out of her depth and held down her head, after all that Ann-marie had done to us she is still keeping contact with them. I will never trust people not even my own, she will have to earn it from me I say to myself and went back into the truck and drive off.

To be continued...