Thank you for accepting me- Naruto

[Y/N POV]
Sitting in the yard with my cup of tea under the fading warm sun rays on a winter evening while a cool breeze blows by sending shivers to my warm body. Taking a sip of the warm tea as i close my eyes taking the warmth of the hot drink as it warms my body from inside. I opened my eyes as i felt a presence behind me i looked at the person although i know who it was, i looked at him as he smiles & bends to kiss me & my belly. After kissing my belly he looks at me with his sparkling blue eyes as he sits beside me.
Y/N- you are home early Naruto?
Naruto- well i was missing you and the baby? (he says as he rubs my 5 month pregnant belly)
Y/N- we were missing you too...weren't we baby? (as soon as i said i felt a kick, Naruto & i looked at each other and smiled)
Naruto- baby really was missing me *chuckles*
Y/N- Naruto what do you think will it be a boy or a girl?
Naruto- well it doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy *smiles*
Y/N- *blushes* no but still!
Naruto- well i hope the baby is a girl (i looked at him confused) what happened? what's up with that face?
Y/N- no it's just i thought you wanted a boy
Naruto- *chuckles* well you were wrong i want a little you running here and there & i want to spoil my little princess you know.
Y/N- why not a little you?
Naruto- because than you have to look after two Naruto & if we have a little me than i have a feeling he will be just like me when i was younger *nervous laugh* but if we have a little you than she will be smart, helpful, responsible, strong, independent & beautiful just like you, you know. (he said holding my hand & giving it a light squeeze)
Y/N- i agree with you with that (we both stared & laughed)
Naruto- oh i forgot! here (he handed me a small box)
Y/N- what is this Naruto?
Naruto- open it you'll get to know (he said giving me an eye smile. I opened the box & saw a pendant)

Y/N- Naruto (i looked at him)Naruto- sorry it took me a long time to fix it (he said rubbing the back of his neckI hugged him as he wraps his hands around my waist taking me in his embrace

Naruto- sorry it took me a long time to fix it (he said rubbing the back of his neck
I hugged him as he wraps his hands around my waist taking me in his embrace.)

[FLASHBACK]
Y/N- are you okay?
Naruto- i am okay as i am the future hokage Uzumaki Naruto dattebayo! (the blonde blue eyed boy exclaimed)
Y/N- hehe don't move...your knee is wounded
(the little 6 year old girl said as she takes her handkerchief out and cleans the blood from the boy's knee as he looks at her)
Naruto- are you not going to push me away just like elders do?
(the little boy said as he looks at the girl with sad eyes)
Y/N- why? why would i push you away?
Naruto- because people say i was the reason the 4th hokage got killed & that i am a monster
(he said hanging his head low)
Y/N- i don't believe the elders! i saw how you saved the girl from the bullies, if you were a monster you would not save her
(the little girl said with a smile as she tied her handkerchief around the blonde boy's wonded knee)
Naruto- thank you um....?
Y/N- i am [L/N] [Y/N] (the girl beamed) oh it's getting late i'll see you later! take care bye Naruto *waves*

Few Days Later...
Y/N- hey stop! why are you beating him?
Boy- go away we can do whatever we want with him!
Y/N- his name is NARUTO!
Boy- huh who cares? and how dare you raise your voice at me you brat (the boy walked towards the little girl & pushed her hard)
Naruto- Y/N... run!
Y/N- no i won't leave you alone! and you stupid boy go away before i use my ninjutsu skills on you!
Boy- ooooooh i am scared hahahaha!
Y/N- it's too late now i warned you
Mizudeppõ no Jutsu
(the girl shouted and points her finger towards the boy shooting water at him with high force)
Boy- oi brat stop it!
Y/N- will you hurt Naruto again?
Boy- no no i won't! stop it!
Y/N- fine now run before i hit you with more greater force!
(with that the boy ran and the h/c coloured girl came near the blue eyed boy)
Naruto- arigato Y/N & wow you are really strong!
Y/N- hehe it's my pleasure afterall you are my bestfriend and thank you for the compliment
Naruto- but Y/N your pendant (he said taking the broken pendant in his hands) it's broken...i am sorry it happened because of me you know
Y/N- it's okay! the pendant can be fixed later
Naruto- but your parent's gave it to you (he said with a sadness & guilt on his face)
Y/N- it's okay Naruto i'll fix it later...oh i forgot i brought onigiri for you, my grandma made it for you!
(she said with the biggest smile on her face.
The little kids ate and talked for a long time about different stuffs. Naruto was talking about how he would become the hokage and everyone will respect him while the little girl listened and gave him assurance that he will become the strongest hokage. As the sun was going down they both decided to go back to their homes.)

Y/N- hehe it was so fun Naruto, i should go home now grandma must be worried...bye i'll see you tomorrow
Naruto- bye Y/N! oh you forgot- (he stopped mid-sentence as he saw the girl was nowhere in his sight) i'll fix this for you Y/N!

[BACK TO PRESENT]

Y/N- i can't believe you still had it (i said breaking the hug)
Naruto- well how can i forgot? you saved me from that bully, you stood their for me when i had no one, you accepted me as your friend, you remembered every small detail about me then how can i forgot about this pendant that you cherished! *he grinned*
Y/N- hmm.. makes sense (i said as he laughed)
Naruto- Y/N thank you
Y/N- for what?
(she said looking into his eyes as he took the pendant and started to put it around her neck)
Naruto- for everything! for being there for me, for fighthing for me, for not looking down at me, for saving me, for healing me, for loving me, for being my wife, for carrying my child, for making me the happiest man & most importantly for accepting me the way i am! i love you
Y/N- i loved you, i still do & i will always love you no matter what your past was? what is inside of you? what people say about you? you are my sunshine Naruto!
(i said as he cupped my cheeks bringing me into a long & soft kiss under the beautiful sunset)

---------------------------------------------------------