"No. I want to see the Adventurer’s Guild Master first."

"You’re right. Without the Mayor, it’s our duty to go and meet the three elected elders. It’s already late, though. That’s why it would be better to talk to the guild master, who knows the whole story."

Their opinions matched and we went to the Adventurer’s Guild.

The people we met on the way to the guild all greeted me.

"You’re really popular."

"Now that I think about it, you killed the Kraken, so it’s normal for you to be appreciated."

"It’s not only that, right? I’m sure that a part of it comes from the cute clothes she’s wearing."

My Bear clothes?

I wouldn’t be happy if I were to become known because of this suit.

I was really worried that at some point that, just as someone could say ‘This ribbon is her real form’ or ‘Those glasses are her real form’, they would start saying ‘This suit is her real form’.

I could already imagine how depressed I would be if the citizens just ignored me if I came to the city without wearing the suit in the future.

I smiled when I realized what I was thinking.

I had always thought that it was a pain when they started talking to me, but now, I also thought that I would be sad if they didn’t talk to me. Was this…the aftereffect of being alone for a long time, maybe?

For now, I just prayed that they didn’t think Me = The Bear Suit. I was sure that it wasn’t the case.

When we arrived at the Adventurer’s Guild, we saw the employees cleaning. We couldn’t see any adventurers. Due to the Commerce Guild’s scandal, some were in jail, and a lot of the others had decided to leave the city because they felt guilty.

After we entered the guild, one of the employees noticed us.

"Yuna-san."

After he said that, everybody in the guild reacted.

"Is Atora-san here?"

"Yes, I will call her immediately."

The employee jogged into the back room.

The back door opened loudly and Atora-san came out.

As always, she was wearing clothes that emphasized her breasts.

"Yuna! You are back already?"

"Atora-san, I have returned."

"So, how was it? What did the Feudal Lord from Crimonia say?"

She asked. Did she not see Cliff and Mylene-san?

"Atora-san, please calm down. I will explain."

"Ah, sorry about that. Okay, who are these two people?"

She seemed to have finally noticed the two of them.

"This man here is Crimonia’s Feudal Lord, Cliff…Fo…Fo…some noble name."

"You, you don’t even remember people’s names? If you introduced other nobles like that, you wouldn’t get out of it unscathed, you know. It’s okay with me, though."

"Then what’s the problem?"

You see, his name was really long! I couldn’t remember all of it!

Besides, I had never tried saying it.