Boys were shocked to hear this.

"Hai...ye kya horaha hai...kya bakwas kar rahi ho tum teeno" saqib yelled making them scared.

"Bhak...shant hoajye. Saafi bhai ne bola kisne kiss kiya hai. Koyi particular situation nahi di thi. Or humne to aap logo ko bhi kiss kiya hai. To kya ab wo..." umaira said looking down. Scared of her brother's reaction.

"Arre...meri bholi behen..." he was going to say something when they heard a voice downstairs.

"Shit...bhago" sharib whispet yelled and ran down like a headless chicken. All other too ran down to their room.

..
..

Umaira huffed, taking a big amount of air as they ran all the way down trying not to get caught.

"Yaar bach gaye. Nahi to jaate aaj" ishmat said, drinking water to soothe her throat. Which eas dry after she ran a marathon.

"Haa yaar, nahi to aaj jate apne kaam se" rehmat said wiping sweat from her forehead.

"Ab chalo sone...boht time hogaya hai. Agar kal late uthe to daant sunni padegi..." umaira said cleaning the bed. And they all slept together.

..
..

Finally, it was the day of rukhsati.
Fairy lights were hanging from top to bottom.

Flowers were arranged. As the aroma of food getting cooked spread around in the air. Faaz and ihad were running here and there checking the preparation.

"Ji ji...bas wo wahi pe pohocha dijiyega..ji ha" saqib was talking to the mangement team.

"Baba sab arrangement hogayi hai. Aap tension na le. Aur araam kare. Dhoop bohot hai" saqib said making both the man sit down in shade and handling them soft drink to cool their mind.

..
..
"Ae ladkiyo, jaao parlour. Baat karli hai maine. Wo tum sab ko taiyyar kar degi. Or ha, shaam ko saqib aajayega tumhe lene" gauabr said to the girls, making them panic.

"Arre yaar jaldi kapde pack. Jaldi la behen...jaldi kar nahi to ammi phir aajayengi..." umaira panicked and searched for her shoes. They hadn't packed their clothes for the rukhsati. They thought that they will get ready here only.

"Aappi...meri inners nahi mil rahi...ab kya karu..." rehmat cried as she couldn't find her inners she bought for this.

"Are tumne rakhe to the na." Ishmat said checking her own bag.

"Ha aalli..." she said on the verge of crying

"Accha ro mat...hum raste me lelenge. Size to pata hi haina.." umaira said consoling her.

..
..

They bought Rehmat's inner and went to parlour.

Where they were dolled up by many beauticians. Brush were thrusted in their face, but still they managed to control their breathing.

One of the girl was applying eye shadow to umaira when she thought.

*ha ha..ankh me hi ghusa de. Andha karde mujhe. Ye nahi ke aaram se karu. Itni bhi kya jaldi hai*.

After giving final touch, they were ready when umaira's phone rang.

"Assalamualaikum bhai. Ha bhai aap agaye....hum aate hai" she said packing her bag.

They all moved out, while other girls helped them with their bags.

"Mashaallah. Finally aaj pyari lag rahi hai. Warna mujhe to laga roz ki tarah chudail banke aayegi" saqib said teasing her.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें