Ameo rubbed her warm, soft cheeks with his knuckles. "How are you feeling?"

She shivered a bit, affected by his almost unnatural deep tone of voice, so smooth and relaxing. Yet frightening. Blair's eyes were half closed, developing the urge to sleep.

His green eyes flickered a dangerous light; he noticed her lack of response. He didn't like that she was ready to fall asleep in the middle of a session.

Ameo squeezed one of her breasts tightly, causing her to flinch and her eyes open wide awake. "You're not fucking sleeping, metolla." He began to massage her breast, knowing that the marks would eventually show there.

His lips touched her jaw and lowered to her neck, nibbling on it. A whimper escaped her. Wherever his lips brushed her skin, she was hot and bothered; like it was a sweet torture that she enjoyed experiencing again and again and again.

While he was tasting her skin, his hands were gripping her breasts at their own accord. He gently massaged them, provoking more moans from her.

His lips then trailed to them, making her breathless and restless. And with that, his lips brushed the peak of her left breast, causing her to arch her back like she wanted it to be shoved in his mouth.

Blair let out a low moan when he took her breast into his mouth, sucking on it hard. Her fist clenched the sheets and the other hand covered her lips, tears fell from her eyes as she became overwhelmed by the sensations.

Ameo continued to focus on her breasts until both her nipples were swollen and red. He couldn't help but admire the way she looked. Her blushing face with teary doe eyes and her hand covering her lips to conceal her noises as she stared up at him. Underneath him, her enticing small body trembled, not able to handle the fire burning within her. Ameo wanted to be the only person to witness such reactions and no one else.

He then grabbed a condom and wrapped himself.

Unbeknownst to him, he displayed a strange glint in eyes as he spread her legs. Blair's heart pounded, but for excitement, she wasn't so sure, it could be mistaken for fear; her pulse was beating in her ears and her vision was hazy. The look on his face was something she had seen before, but didn't understand. Maybe she was just seeing things.

He placed the tip of his cock to her sensitive opening. Ameo let out a pleasant sigh when he coated it up with its liquid.

Blair immediately remembered Fluffy and how he threatened not to take care of her while she was gone.

"A-Ameo, what happened to-"

Instead of listening, he slammed his lips on hers. His cock was already inside of her, squeezing through and stretching her with such speed that she could be torn into half.

Blair arched her back, and she formed out a tiny whimper of longing that rose into screams of euphoria against his mouth as he buried himself in her again.

The unstoppable force extended deep to her core and was consuming her, setting her every nerve ending inside her ablaze.

Her eyes were dazed and blurry, like she was about to pass out. She couldn't speak, breathe, or even think. Pleasure muddled her mind, drowning in ecstasy, and she forgot about the cat.

Ameo's arm hooked around her waist, his other hand dug into her hair before smashing his lips to seal hers once more. He let out low grunt, never ceasing his fast, passionate movements as he reached the edge.

The fast wet slaps filled the room, almost drowning the moans and groans.

He took her with such force, to make her body only remember him. Ameo nibbled and sank his teeth to her skin on every part of her, making sure his marks were the signature of his possession. He would keep on doing this if he had to, to make Blair realise she belonged to him.