"That's fine, I think he's pretty adorable himself." She gives him a final kiss on the head and then looks at me, "so are you ready?"
"Well Yeah I called you, but you didn't pick up the phone so the three of us went looking for you. But we can go if you are also ready." I explain how we got there.
"Oh really? I'm so sorry, I didn't notice it going off." She checks her phone.
"Well no because you were taking a nice outdoor nap." I laugh and then she hooks her arm in mine.
"Well let's get going then. Lewis thanks for letting me take Roscoe for a while." She walks to Lewis and gives him a hug.
"No problem kiddo. You can take him with you anytime." He can barely avoid her punching him as well.

"As I told you earlier. I'm not a kiddo. I'm only 3 years younger!" She pretends to be mad at him.
"Yeah yeah, see you tomorrow...kiddo." And then he quickly takes of with Roscoe following him.
"Really that guy is a pain in my ass." She sighs. "Tig"

Skylars pov:

We decide to eat at the hotel restaurant today together with Michael and who ever we meet when we get there.
We end up eating with Lando, Luisa, Charles and Charlotte so we have a great evening.
We all go to bed early because the guys have to be well rested tomorrow.

"Sky I talked to the team about going to LA after the race, but we have to be in the UK Monday to do some work at the MTC." He sounds disappointed. We are walking towards our hotel room when he tells me.
"That's ok babe, we can stay at my place then. We can go to LA another time." We open the door and go inside.
"I know, but I really wanted to go there with you." He hugs me from behind and buries his face in my neck.
"God I love you so much, I'm so happy I found you." He whispers in my ear.

I turn to face him, "I love you too. Who would have thought that I would meet you and we'd end up here? Not me that's for sure." My arms are around his neck.
"Me neither, but I'm so grateful that your friends signed you up for that contest. I know they did it because you went through hell, but I don't think I could ever thank them enough." He puts his lips on mine and gives me a kiss filled with love.
When we break up the kiss I look at him, "everything happens for a reason. It was horrible what happened. But I wouldn't be here if it didn't. So I have no regrets."

"What would you say if I asked you to officially move in with me? I mean if you are going to travel with me this season you would be living with me anyways. But what if we make it official?" He suddenly asks me.
"I would say I would love to. I don't want to be without you anymore." He lifts me up and holds me so tight I can barely breath.
"Well then it's a good think we have to go to the UK Monday. You can arrange everything there when I'm at the MTC and then when we go back to Monaco we will make sure we get you signed in there." He smiles. "And then you'll officially be a citizen of Monaco."

I shake my head, "I can't believe how much my life has changed in a week. Sometimes I think I'm dreaming and this is all gone when I wake up."
"Do you want me to pinch you to make sure?" He winks.
"No, because if I'm dreaming I don't want to wake up." I smile. "Come on let's go to bed. You have to sleep."
We shower and then get ready for bed. "We will fly to the UK tomorrow after the race. So you think we can stay at your place tomorrow night?" He asks me when we are cuddling in bed.
"Of course we can. I'll text Jenna so she knows we're coming." We kiss goodnight and before we know it we are both in a deep sleep.

The next morning the routine is pretty much the same. Although we pack up all our things to take with us so we can fly to the UK after the race. It will be nice seeing my friends and hopefully my parents. Although they did tell me they were going on a cruise, I just don't remember exactly when.
At the track we have breakfast again and then Daniel does his things. I enjoy spending time with the girls here. Kelly and Charlotte really became good friends and Luisa is adorable.
At the end of the morning I decide to meet Melissa. I'm quite curious to see how much she has been deleting on my social media account. I haven't been in there a lot, but I never was very active online so I sometimes forget I even have it.