The adventurers stared at us.

"Why is there a bear here?"

"It’s my bear."

"Isn’t it dangerous?"

"As long as you don’t attack him suddenly, it is ok."

"If you don’t have any intentions of attacking us first, we won’t attack you either."

The man lowered his sword.

After seeing him do so, the other party members, lowered their weapons as well.

"Let me warn you first, there are bandits who come out a little further down the road, so it’s dangerous to go there."

"I know. I am on my way to subjugate them after all."

"Are you serious?"

From behind the man, a long haired woman who was holding a staff asked me, looking surprised.

She seemed to be a mage, looking at her clothes and weapon.

"They are not opponents who can be killed by a girl like you, you know."

"Even though I look like this, I am an adventurer, and I have this child, so there is no problem."

I patted Swaying Bear’s head.

"Still, you should abandon this subjugation. We searched for them for several days, but we didn’t manage to find them. It’s possible that they are already gone."

"That would be fine by me as well. However, if they are still here, this child will find them, so I will try and search for them myself."

I couldn’t really tell them that I had detection magic, so I didn’t talk about it.

"So, could you let me go through, please?"

"Can this bear really find the bandits?"

The female magician asked me.

"If you are right, and they are not here anymore, it won’t be possible, but if they are still around, he will be able to find them."

After hearing those words, the woman started thinking about something.

"Could you let us tag along with you?"

"You guys?"

"Yes, if we went back without finding any clues, it won’t leave a good image of us, since we said that we would exterminate those bandits."

"Tomeia?"

After hearing her say that so suddenly, the man called the woman’s name.

"But, am I not right? We couldn’t find the bandits by ourselves. However, if we are with this bear, it might be possible to find them. Isn’t it our time to help?"

"We don’t know if it can really find them, right? Don’t you remember how much time we spent searching for them?"

"This won’t take much time, right? It’s just to let us ensure they are really gone."

"Still…"

"What will the two of you do?"

Tomeia turned around and asked the remaining two members.

"Let’s see. We still have some food left, so I don’t really mind going along with this."

The swordswoman answered.

"If sister Tomeia wants to go, I am okay with going as well."

"The other two gave their approval, so what will you do, Blitz?"