CH:60{A Drastic Turn of Events}

A day after Kenshin made it to the border between Noah and Natalia.

Issei stood next to a tree. With him was Tamamo, Kuroka, Irina, Bureijin, Sextum, Asia, Kiba, and Le Fay. "Alright, is everyone ready?" Issei asked.

"Yes." Tamamo, Kiba and Bureijin said.

"Yeah." Irina and Le Fay said.

"Yes Issei-San." Asia said.

"Yes-nya." Kuroka said.

"Whenever you are." Sextum nodded.

"Alright." Issei said.

(snap!)

"What was that? !" Sextum said.

"Relax." Tiamat came out flanked by the rest of Kenshin's peerage, Rasai, Serafall, Grayfia and Alice.

"Alice, what are you doing here?" Tamamo asked with narrowed eyes.

"..." Alice glanced away. "...I just wish to wait for Kenshin to return at Natalia. I want to see the result of their battle as soon as possible."

"And you?" Bureijin said to Tiamat.

"I felt Kenshin's presence leave the city a few days ago." Tiamat said closing her eyes. "So I slipped into the city to see what's going on. His sisters tell me he went to settle a grudge match."

"I see." Tamamo nodded. "Well then, we'll report to Port Natalia when we're done."

"What about you Serafall-Sama?" Asia asked.

"I want to see So-tan come back as soon as possible." Serafall said.

"I want to confirm Rias' safety, I trust Kenshin, but he would understand." Grayfia said.

"Escorting her." Yukari said jerking her thumb at Alice.

"Alright, well we'll see you in Natalia with Sheena-San in tow. Come on everyone." Issei said.

"Right, see you Alice." Tamamo said as they two groups split up.

Meanwhile Kenshin had just landed in the port town of the Masouen Continent. "..." Kenshin looked around. "It's abandoned..." He muttered.

"I believe I remember Granberia telling me that they cleared out the Masouen continent and moved their population to Sentora until the war's over." Salamander said. "Said if Forbesii sailed around the world and tried to attack from behind that Alice didn't want to give him any leverage."

"Isn't the other side of Makai the Deadlands? All left unfit for youkai life because of the Divine Wars?" Kenshin thought.

"It was Dad's job to fix that with his elemental powers, but..." Undine said.

"He was too far in grief." Kenshin thought. "I see..."

Kenshin proceeded south, soon leaving the port town. He closed his eyes. "..." He felt Luka's presence along with Sona's, but...he couldn't feel Rias' at all. As if something was masking it completely. "Balance...Break!"

"Balance Breaker! Elemental Overdrive! !"

Kenshin opened his eyes. "Sona, Rias...I'm coming for you, just wait for me." He thought as he took off.

"!" His eyes widened seeing a swarm of homunculi racing toward him. "...Rrgh!" He growled, uncasing his wings lifting off the ground and speeding toward them.

One of the homunculi took point and moved right at him. "Haa!" Kenshin roared stabbing the false demon through the face, breaking it's core. He slashed his sword downward. He was quickly surrounded. "Anyone who wants to die, step forward and face me!" Kenshin declared.