CH:115{A Divine Problem}

Kenshin was walking around Kuoh Academy with a bored expression, when suddenly he heard Sona's voice shout out. "For the last time NO!"

"Huh?" Kenshin looked over seeing Sona arguing with what he perceived as a devil youth. He approached. "Excuse me. What's going on here?"

"Kenshin?" Sona said turning toward him.

"Hey Sona." Kenshin said with a smile, patting her on the back.

"You, you're Lord Kuroshi! You threatened my father's life!" The devil responded angrily.

"I threaten a lot of people's lives, you're going to have to be more specific." Kenshin said with a bored tone

"I am the son of Lord Barbatos!" He shouted back.

"Oh...that asshole. Dude it wasn't a real threat. I was just educating the council on what a threat actually was, since they didn't seem to get it." Kenshin said. "So, what's your business with Sona?"

"He was my former fiancee." Sona said with a scoff.

"Wait." Kenshin said turning to her. "This is the guy you basically emasculated?"

"More or less." Sona shrugged.

"You!" The Barbatos heir thrust his hand at Sona, only to have his wrist gripped tightly by Kenshin.

"Now listen here you little punk." Kenshin growled. "She did nothing offensive to you other than say words. You wanna risk war with the Sitri? Cause I will gladly support them in that endeavor...also...I have a marriage contract with her as well, and I've actually beaten Sona in chess. So she's MINE." He said throwing the Barbatos heir back.

"D-Damn you!" He said as he warped away.

Kenshin turned to Sona who was smiling with a blush. "Is everything OK?"

Sona giggled, which was uncommon for her and smiled. "Couldn't be better. Thanks for defending my honor darling."

"Darling?" Kenshin said curiously.

Sona walked up to Kenshin and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "Do you not like it?" She asked.

"I-It's not that." Kenshin chuckled. "It...It will just take some getting used to."

"OK." Sona smiled before pulling him into a kiss.

"Aaaawwwwww~!"

The two immediately separated looking over to see Serafall smiling at them with a blush. "O-Onee-Sama? !" Sona said, embarrassed.

"Heya Levia-tan." Kenshin waved.

"Hiya Kenshin-Chan, Sona-Tan!" Serafall said hugging them both.

"O-Onee-Sama please let go!" Sona complained.

To her surprise, Serafall complied and even said. "Hey, So-Tan, can you give me and Kenshin-Chan a moment alone?"

Kenshin and Sona blinked, the latter saying. "Um...sure Onee-Sama, is everything alright?"

"Of course. I just wanna talk to Kenshin-Chan alone is all." Serafall smiled.

"Oh, well." Sona smiled back. "See you tomorrow Kenshin."

"See ya." Kenshin waved as Sona disappeared. "What's up?" He said looking back down at Serafall.

"Thank you for protecting So-Tan for me." Serafall said, looking up at him with a grateful smile.

"Anytime, don't forget, I love you both." Kenshin said kissing Serafall on the cheek.

"I'm glad." Serafall said before looking away. "Kenshin-Chan...are you disappointed in us?"