CH:77{Dragons of the Past}

Outside of the station.

Raynare was standing outside of the station, she had been refused entry to help the Devil's group, she had came out of concern for Issei's and Asia's wellbeings. "Damn it!" She cursed, stomping around.

"Hm? You seem awfully upset girl."

"? !" Raynare rounded to find a large, purple lamia with wild white purple-ish hair and gray horns and a Succubus wearing next to nothing. "Who are you?"

"Oh? This one has no respect either Mother."

"I know Minagi, but you have to remember, we've been gone for years." Alipheese said.

"True." Minagi said.

"Anyway, I am the Primordial Goddess of Darkness, Alipheese Fateburn the First." Alipheese introduced.

Raynare froze for a moment. "Another Primordial? ! What the fuck did I walk into here? !"

"Hahaha, relax. So what seems to be the problem?" Alipheese said.

"That station...someone I care a lot about is in there without access to all their power in a large scale battle." Raynare said.

"Ah so your goal is the same as ours then." Minagi said with a grin.

"You want to go in there too?" Raynare asked.

"Yes, but the barrier repels us. I'm looking it over to warp in despite that." Alipheese said. "I'd rather not alert the powers that be to my presence immediately. You can come with us if you like."

"Really? ! Th-Thanks!" Raynare said.

(break)

With the Kuoh Academy Force

After decimating the magicians, Sona noticed Kenshin and Miyuki were both missing. "Where are your siblings Yukari?"

"Hrm...I'm not entirely sure." Yukari said. "When the ice wall went down, I do recall seeing Kenshin giving chase after a purple haired man. Miyuki was doing the same with a hooded woman following after him."

"Heinrich." Tamamo said with a frown. "I suppose when he saw the magicians losing he cut his losses and took off."

"No, Heinrich didn't look to be in retreat." Yukari said. "He was fighting Kenshin the whole way."

"Well let's get moving." Sona said.

At the same time Kenshin chased down Heinrich, while Miyuki chased down his accomplice. "What's the matter Heinrich? ! Afraid to face me without your friends fighting mine? !"

Heinrich dodged out of the way as Kenshin fired a Katensho at him. "My apologies, but I was asked to escort you to the magician's leader." He countered a second Katensho with a water stream.

"Ha! You and your familiar friend there have to be the most violent escorts ever!" Kenshin said.

"Heh, then you obviously have never met a succubus that doubled as a dominatrix." Heinrich said with a smirk. "Flame Fist!"

"Crushing Flame Profusion!" Kenshin shouts meeting his predecessor's flame covered fist with his own.

"...This guy..." Heinrich thought. "Everything I'm trying he has an answer for."

Heinrich encased his leg in stone and kicked at Kenshin's head. "Earth Guard!" Kenshin shouts.

"Hn? !" Heinrich grunted as Kenshin didn't budge from his attack. Kenshin grabbed Heinrich's leg and slammed him to the ground. Heinrich pulled his other leg back and kicked Kenshin in the face, knocking him back.