CH:34{Fantasy or Reality}

Previously.

Kenshin flew up to where Hottan was as Rias and his clone flew away, his elemental power spiraling around him whipping both his hair and samurai armor styled Scale Mail around. "Hmm?" Hottan said with a callous smirk. "Just can't control those tears can you Kenshin?" He said seeing tears flying into the wind from Kenshin's eyes.

"I've been thinking...ever since last night, about all the pain and suffering you've caused everyone." Kenshin said. "Because of you...my clans, the Kuroshi and Tsuki are nearly gone, myself and my immediate family all that is left. You caused the Schismatic War, for no real good reason...just to try and erase this world from existence, using your own daughter Asuna to do it." Kenshin said. "Then...you kidnapped my mother and my sister...doing who knows what to them for the next ten years after that. Because of you, my students are dead, my friends in Rikudou were resurrected and used for means that perverted their original objective."

Kenshin went on. "Because of you...the Ala Rubra is gone...my father dead and then revived only to be killed by me again..." The elements around him grew in ferocity. "Then...you put Negi in a position where she had to make me kill her...now you're going to threaten the people who came to find me, and bring me back home." He began to snarl. "No...I will not allow it! Even if the power of the elements can't kill you, you will wish they could!" He took out Kuroi Jigoku and unsheathed it. "Whatever it takes..." He shot toward Hottan. "I WILL DEFEAT YOU, HOTTAN! !"

Kenshin and Hottan clashed. The Great Grand Master Key against Kuroi Jigoku. "Alright then Kenshin. It's time to raise some Hell!" Hottan said as the two separated. "Hahahaha, the last time we fought like this Kenshin, you were still a child...a child I left laying in a pool of his own blood...but even then I knew we would meet in battle again!" Hottan shouts with a smirk, as Kenshin's body shook with rage. "I hope you don't disappoint! Hahahahahahaha! !"

Kenshin appeared in front of him and punched Hottan in the face, however he did not budge. "!" Hottan forced Kenshin off of him and punched Kenshin in the chest, sending him flying away.

Kenshin got back to his feet. "Oh? I see you've gotten your heart fixed?" Hottan said.

"..." Kenshin scowled, saying nothing.

"Regardless, I've waited a long time for this Kenshin!" Hottan said relocating behind Kenshin.

Kenshin rounded, driving his elbow into Hottan's face, sending him on a tumble across the ground. "And you will get exactly what you deserve!" Kenshin shouts.

Hottan caught himself and fired off bursts of holy magic at Kenshin. "This is so much fun Kenshin! It's like hunting!"

"If that's so, you're the game!" Kenshin said dodging the attacks and finding Hottan charging in behind them. Kenshin stabbed Kuroi Jigoku into the ground and caught Hottan's fist, lining his forehead with Gnome's power and took the other fist and jumped up, driving his knee into Hottan's chin.

"Gah!" Hottan gasped in pain catching himself as he was knocked back. Kenshin collected Kuroi Jigoku and slashed it at Hottan's neck, Hottan blocked it with his key. A great force exploded from them, scattering dust everywhere. The two pulled back their weapons and clashed again, another force creating a crater beneath them. Kenshin spun their weapons around and flung them away.

"Eat this!" Kenshin said cocking both fists back and punching at him.

"I don't think so!" Hottan shouts returning the measure.

The two entangled in a flurry of fists. "Funny! I thought you were a Wizard type!" Kenshin shouts as he landed a glancing blow on Hottan's face.

"I am anything! The end all, be all, the God of Fantasy!" Hottan shouts with a smirk as he decked Kenshin in the jaw.