CH:116{Conflict of the Dark}

Draco was tending to his bar after closing time, he'd just finished wiping stuff down and putting the chairs up and sweeping the floors. He poured himself a mug of ale and a glass of vodka. "I've let everyone else partake, now it's my turn." He took a sip of his ale before quickly swigging the vodka down. His room was upstairs as he basically lived here after buying the building off the devils.

"Haa..." He let out a relaxed sigh. "It's good we got Kenshin's power under control. I just hope he's following Shiva's advice." He turned around, leaning against the bar enjoying his libations.

However, he soon heard the door open. "Agh. Knew I shoulda locked that. Sorry y'all last call was an hour ago."

"Oh? You'd throw out an old compatriot or six?"

"?" Draco turned around, seeing Alipheese and the five Ancestral Youkai, Tamamo being the obvious exception. "Hrm..." He grunted. "Long time no see ladies, can I get you anything?"

"Some cum if you have it." Minagi said teasingly, yet she didn't expect Draco to go over to his cooler and toss her a bottle.

"What?" Draco said. "I serve all kinds, Some of them happen to be Succubi, like Kenshin's Rook Alma Elma."

"Wait...she's his Servant?" Minagi asked.

"Yeah? Why?" Draco said.

"Hoo boy. She and I are gonna have to have a chat." Minagi said, knocking back her 'sexual' libation.

"Anything for the rest of you?" Draco asked and received a shake of the head. He drank his ale and vodka. "So, what brings you here to me after the past I dunno...thousands of years."

"You mean other than pitying your life choices?" Alipheese asked. "I mean becoming an assassin? Really?"

"What? I was bored and they were keeping the peace in Mundus Magicus." Draco said. "I thought for sure you were gonna bash me being a bartender."

"No, you've always had a thing for alcohol, plus you always were a good supplier of the stuff." Alipheese said with a shrug.

"I had my connections, still do." Draco said. "That said I'm surprised none of your daughters are trying to jump me for a round."

"Because we're here for something urgent." Saja said.

"...and that would be?" Draco asked.

"Makai and the Divine Realms are in danger." Alipheese said.

"In danger how?" Draco said with an arched brow.

"Ilias is dying." Kanade said.

"Oh, well lemme go pop a bottle of wine for you to celebrate the occasion." Draco said.

"Why?" Alipheese asked.

"She rooked all seven of you into sealing yourselves away for thousands of years and now she's getting her just desserts and you don't wanna celebrate? I'm not even counting what she did to me and Taimu." Draco said.

"It's more complicated than that." Alipheese said.

"How?" Draco said.

"With her dying, Makai and the Divine Realms are being swallowed by my darkness." Alipheese said.

"..." Draco narrowed his eyes. "And I'm supposed to care?"

"What do you mean by that?" Kanon asked with a glare.

"This maybe news to you, but mine and Ragnarok's clans were banished from Makai awhile back. I left Makai in the rearview after that, only coming back to check in on my various bars." Draco said.