CH:5{Violent Pain, A Mercenary's Past}

Previously.

"Alright." Grayfia picked up a rock off the ground. "When this hits the ground, you may begin." She tossed the rock in the air.

Kenshin and Raiser kept their eyes on each other as the small chunk of earth fell to the ground. Then finally when it hit the earth, two of Kenshin's cards disappeared and he shot toward Raiser, his fist cocked back. "Flash Bullet Fist!"

Kenshin's fist tore through Raiser's stomach as he shot by the Phenex Heir. He turned as the wound created by his attack as flames seemingly restored his body. "..." Kenshin narrowed his eyes.

"Heheheh...you dumbass, that isn't going to work on me." Raiser said, smirking at him.

Rias and the others watched Kenshin's face as an unreadable expression appeared on it. "What's he thinking?" Rias wondered. Suddenly Kenshin smirked widely and said.

"Good, I'd hate for this to end too early."

Raiser narrowed his eyes. "You'd hate for this to end too quickly you say?"

"That's right, I wasn't joking when I said I was looking forward to fighting an opponent who could get my blood rushing." Kenshin said. "That said, you're the one who wants this fight to end ASA&P!" He said as he shot toward him again, holding his naginata in a iai sword position. "Demon Decapitation!"

Raiser felt himself being bisected at the waist as Kenshin shot by him. It healed and he turned around. "Doesn't decapitation usually mean cutting off the head? Regardless. Why do I want to end this early? I'm content as a cucumber to let you wear yourself out trying to land an attack."

"Then we'll be here for a fortnight." Kenshin said. "You really think your regenerative abilities can last that long? !" He asked as he punched Raiser in the chest, his fist tearing through. He turned to find it healing again.

"Do you think your stamina can?" Raiser asked with a smirk.

"It'll last long enough for me to strip your regeneration away." Kenshin said. "Everyone has an achilles heel somewhere. Which as a bit of advice, you don't want me seeing it too often!" Kenshin said dashing at him slashing a star cutting all his limbs off and his head. "Because when I do figure it out, and trust me...I will. I'm gonna beat you like a drum."

Raiser pieced himself back together. "Hmph...he earnestly believes he can accomplish such a task?"

"Heh..." Raiser said collecting flames into his left palm. "You may be an Elemental Dragon, but trust me...you are no Ragnarok Kuroshi!" He said shooting off a large stream of fire at Kenshin.

"..." Reacting quickly Kenshin took his Salamander card, and canceled his Sylph card and slid them into their slots at either end of the dual ended naginata and allowed it to spin rapidly in front of him as the flames collided with it. He brought his hands together in a hand sign. "Burning Gale: Kagami!"

"!" Raiser stared in shock at him, not from worry, but from disbelief as Kenshin sent his own attack back at him. "Is he really that stupid? !"

"I'm a Phoenix you idiot! Fire heals me!" Raiser said catching the flames and absorbed the attack into his palm. Imagine his shock when he found Kenshin directly in front of him after he finished. "Shit! No time!"

"Earthly Armament: Fist!" Kenshin shouts slamming his fist into Raiser's stomach, driving the wind out of him.

"? !" Everyone stared in astonishment as this happened.

Raiser cocked his fist back and socked Kenshin across the left cheek. Kenshin jumped back afterward to avoid another punch. He smirked. "Seems the Phoenix...isn't so invincible after all."

Dragon of the Elementsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें