CH:3{Attack on the Fallen Angel}

"Grh..." Kenshin awoke in his mindscape where Sirzechs was waiting for him. "You know, if I was still a demon, I'd have been able to tank that spear easily."

"Why didn't you just use your Gnome card?" Sirzechs asked.

"...Fuck yourself." Kenshin said flipping Sirzechs the bird.

"Not my fault you forgot to do so in the heat of the moment." Sirzechs said.

"That reminds me, why the hell does Rias need a bodyguard like me?" Kenshin asked. "I literally watched her waste a stray devil with a flick of her wrist, and I could tell she could do a lot more damage than that to someone who crosses her. And Akeno, Kiba and Koneko can handle themselves as well."

"Remember me saying she's prone to being overwhelmed?" Sirzechs asked. "Imagine if her enemies threw more numbers at her than she and her peerage could handle."

"If she couldn't handle them, I doubt I could." Kenshin said. "I think you made a mistake bringing me here."

"Well that remains to be seen, You've only been here about a couple of weeks." Sirzechs said. "One flaw I find with you, is that you tend to try to be a one man army."

"It wasn't broken, why fix it?" Kenshin asked.

"Yes, but your power is broken now." Sirzechs said. "You can't use some of the abilities you used to be able to, meaning you must now change your approach to battle."

"Once again, Yay..." Kenshin said unenthusiastically.

"Besides, you seem to be enjoying my sister and her peerage's company." Sirzechs said.

"..." Kenshin rolled his eyes. "Maybe I am." "At least tell me another reason why you brought me here. I can't help feeling like you're hiding something."

"Trust me, it'll become more apparent soon." Sirzechs said with a sigh.

"You're sure?" Kenshin asked.

"Positive." Sirzechs said. "Also, another flaw I find with you is, you dial yourself back most of the time in order to savor a fight."

"It's called being fond of fighting." Kenshin said. "Besides, sometimes our heat can't be controlled by the seals on our clothes, so we either work it out or fuck it out, and I doubt you're going to give my access to a harem just for that." He finished with narrowed eyes.

"You're right, I can't do that." Sirzechs said with a sweatdrop.

"By the way, you say Rias is vulnerable. I don't see it. She carries herself well." Kenshin said.

"Like with the other reason, that'll become apparent later." Sirzechs said. "Now it's time to wake up."

"Yeah, whatever." Kenshin said as he woke up.

"Issei, give me back control of my arm." Kenshin said noticing his body was already conscious.

"Kenshin! You're OK!" Issei thought. "Why just your arm?"

"Do it now." Kenshin said.

"Uh, OK..."Issei said.

Without warning Kenshin punched his own face. "Aaaah! What the hell? !" Issei shouts at the mirror in the room. Meanwhile, Rias, Kiba, Akeno and Koneko were confused.

"Don't you 'what the hell? !' me you dumb fuck!" Kenshin snapped back. "You know what you did! You finally call on your Sacred Gear, and you run? ! From a enemy wielding a spear no less? ! Idiot! I shouldn't have let you have control to begin with! Now switch!"