CH:15{Let's go to the Underworld!}

Kenshin was laying in his bed. "So...Summer's here...and I can't move to begin my training regimen this morning...also something seems vastly different about this room, I can't put my finger on it."

Rias and Asia were laying at his sides. "Now this wouldn't be a problem usually." Kenshin thought. "I've gotten pretty good at getting out of bed without waking Rias and Asia, the latter of whom is laying with me to be with Issei, but it feels like someone was weighing me down." He thought.

This presence made themselves known as a head of long dark hair emerged from under the blanket. Un done from it's usual ponytail. It was Akeno Himejima, Rias Gremory's Queen and one of four or five girls that were vying for his affections. He didn't know if Serafall Leviathan was just screwing with him sometimes or if she was being serious. Thank goodness Issei was currently asleep, who knows how he'd react in this situation. (A/N: Except everyone who reads or watches Highschool DxD.)

"Ufufu, good morning Kenshin-kun." Akeno said.

"...Uhm...Good Morning Akeno." Kenshin greeted before letting his eyes wander. She wore a white yukata that was paper thin. "That's a nice look for you...uh with your hair down I mean."

"Oh? Is it? I'm glad you like it." Akeno said leaning downward.

Her body, while not as hot as Kenshin's was on a regular basis, was still quite warm, and what's more, her scent overpowered his senses. "Un...unholy...crap..." He thought.

(chuu)

"!" Kenshin let out a quiet, surprised gasp feeling Akeno's lips pressing against his neck as she tightly embraced him. "A-Are you nuts? Rias is right there." He warned.

"I know...isn't it fun?" Akeno giggled. "Mmn...you sure feel good to lay against Kenshin-kun...such is expected from a man who trains himself as diligently as you do." She said reaching up to blow into Kenshin's ear.

"Nnaaahh..." Kenshin shivered uncontrollably.

"You can enjoy my body as much as you want and I would like to know more about yours as well, yet with a scary onee-san, I guess what we can do is limited." Akeno said as her eyes met his heterochromic eyes. Her black locks cascading onto him. She began lowering herself down to his lips.

With all that Akeno had been doing to him, Kenshin was dazed and helpless to try and stop her, lest they wake Rias or Asia up. However before their lips touched a voice spoke.

"Akeno, what are you doing in here?" Both Akeno and Kenshin turned to find Rias glaring at them.

"Ara ara...this is skinship. I thought I'd spend a nice morning with my dear Kenshin-kun." Akeno said.

"Excuse me? Your Kenshin? I wasn't aware you were the one who was engaged to him. I could have sworn all this time that it was me." Rias snapped.

"I might not be his fiancee, but I am his Senpai, it's my obligation to care for my Kouhai isn't it?" Akeno asked with a coy smile.

Rias leaned forward glaring at Akeno. "So that's your reasoning. You know Asia aside, this is my personal healing sanctuary and mine and Kenshin's room."

"Wait what?" Kenshin said and was promptly ignored.

"Ara Ara, so the Chief has a strong desire to monopolize Kenshin-kun doesn't she?" Akeno said. "You know, he has a pair of clans to resurrect and from what Yukari-San tells me, you'll have a hard time sating his lust on your own if he should go into heat again."

"Oh right, like you can do any better, you have the same no experience as I do." Rias said with narrowed eyes. "I have to tell you this again..." She trailed off as she was enveloped in a crimson aura.