CH:134{The Dragon Satan of Lucifer}

Two weeks prior to the revival of Trihexa.

Vali walked alone to a certain European country. He arrived at a small town at the foot of a mountain which was far from the city..

(Fwhosh!)

Vali looked over and saw Kenshin land next to him. "Kenshin? I specifically asked to be left alone."

"Left alone to do what?" Kenshin said looking around. "This place smells like it's pretty close to Negi's home village. I"m just having trouble finding it."

"You're not going to leave are you?" Vali said.

"Why should I leave? We're both just walking our own paths. It just seems our paths intersected." Kenshin said with a grin.

"Whatever." Vali said.

"So, you had a little fun with Granberia yet?" Kenshin said making Vali pause and blush.

"W-Wha? ! Where do you get off asking that!" Vali shouted.

"Uh, I am the Lust Dragon." Kenshin said before becoming serious. "So what brings you here, obviously my reason is bullshit, Wales isn't anywhere near here." Kenshin said. "I'm not spying, but both Granberia and Miyuki asked me to keep an eye on you."

"Heh, Miyuki still cares about me that much? Also tell Granberia I said thanks for the concern." Vali said. "Still why does this warrant a personal visit from you?"

"Because one, your team maybe in reserve, but you're still a member of DxD and Miyuki still considers you a friend now. Two. When Kuroka and Le Fay told me that you'd taken off by yourself. It concerned me because three...Vali, despite our past beef, you're still my friend." Kenshin said with a fierce look.

"..." Vali closed his eyes and pulled out a pair of binoculars. "Through the connection the Grigori has with the Norse faction. I received some information. Information I've desperately been searching for."

"And that would be?" Kenshin asked.

"The location of my mother."

"!" Kenshin's eyes widened at this. "O-Oh...I see."

"Why do you sound so surprised." Vali asked with a scoff.

"Vali..." Kenshin let out a sigh as he sat next to him. "I know you already know about Megalo so I'll skip past it, but...I never really knew Mom until I was ten years old. I knew Yukari for half a year, and Miyuki? Forget it, I got to know her as I got to know Mom." Kenshin said.

Vali stared down at his mother's figure with a solemn expression. "My father Razevam, erased her memories and discarded her."

"No offense, but I feel he did it for her safety, I mean come on, Rizevim was the absolute highest caliber of bastard." Kenshin said.

"What do you mean?" Vali asked. Kenshin told, or rather showed Vali the memories he had seen from his very first fight with Rizevim.

"I know it's hard to forgive him, but I just don't think Razevam is faking it here." Kenshin said. "I mean it took me becoming a demigod to stand up to Rizevim though even then, you know I was gonna run the hands with that bitch." Kenshin said casting a smile at Vali's mother. "I think he blanked her memory to let her experience a life of peace and tranquility"

"And me?" Vali said with a dubious stare

"Well you're here aren't you?" Kenshin said. "Oh?"

"? !" Vali stared wide eyed as a young boy and girl ran toward his mother. They resembled Vali in a way. "Aah, she remarried." Vali thought. "Those two are my little brother and sister..."