CH:102{Crimson Dragons}

Kenshin couldn't believe his eyes. His father was standing in front of him. A tear rolled down his cheek. "D-Dad...h-how...?"

Ryuushin smiled and pointed at him. "You can thank that spirit inside you, the male one."

"Yuurei?" Kenshin said.

"What? You're not using my power, I was bored." Yuurei said.

"I see." Kenshin said as he walked up beside Ryuushin. "Here." He said handing Ryuushin his dual blade.

"Thanks." Ryuushin said. "I'll help protect the ones you love. After all...what kind of father in law would I be if I didn't?" He added with a smile.

"..." Kenshin bowed his head as they both faced Ialda. "Heh...hehehehehehe!" He started to laugh.

"What is it?" Ryuushin asked.

"N- Nothing...it's just...this will be the first time we fight together as our present selves." Kenshin said with a smile. "I..I'm just happy is all."

"Hmn..." Ryuushin smiled as well. "I am as well." He hardened his gaze at Ialda. "I think if I kill her, it'll be fine. This body is only temporary. Yuurei will probably destroy it before she possesses me."

"Still be careful. I'll try to pass this sword to you when I can." Kenshin whispered.

"But what about you?" Ryuushin asked.

"I'll be fine." Kenshin said.

"Ryuushin. Good to see you again." Albireo said.

"Wish I could say the same Al." Ryuushin replied. "Seeing one of my old friends enslaved to that bitch makes me angry."

"Uncle...I..was just angry earlier." Kenshin said.

"I know." Albireo said with a smile. "Please forgive me for what I'm doing."

"Yes." Kenshin said.

"So that's Kenshin-kun's Dad?" Akeno asked.

"Well, we all saw him in the memory visions, but yes." Rias said.

"Ufufufu~! So we've been officially recognized as in laws by both of Kenshin-kun's parents!" Akeno giggled.

"Kenshin's Dad approves..." Koneko said with a grateful smile.

"So this is the man who inspired Kenshin to be who he is today." Rossweisse said with a smile of her own.

"Dad, I'll make the first move, introduce yourself to your future in laws!" Kenshin said as he flashed toward Ialda, slashing at her.

"Grrrhhh!" Ialda growled against the force.

Ryuushin turned to Rias, Akeno Koneko and Rossweisse. "Hello, I'm Ryuushin Tsuki Kuroshi, Kenshin's father. Nice to meet you all." He said with a smile, before turning and cleaving a shadow demon in half.

"Well, it's nice to meet you in person Father." Rias smiled.

"Hello, Ryuushin-San. I'm Rias's queen, and one of the women who loves your dear son." Akeno smiled. "My name is Akeno Himejima."

"Thank you for helping to give him life..." Koneko said. "Koneko Toujou."

"We'll try our best to help him be happy." Rossweisse said with a smile. "I'm Rossweisse."

"Hmhm, I'm glad that Kenshin found so many people to love him." Ryuushin said. "Though there's a certain charm to being able to love one woman, Kenshin obviously needs you all." With that said, Ryuushin rushed Ialda and slashed her down the back.