CH:112{Battle of Heaven}

Cao Cao and Ladon were battling against one another while Jeanne, Chachamaru, Kiba, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Gasper and Rossweisse all fought the other Evil Dragons, when suddenly a trio of loud roars resounded.

They all looked over seeing not one but three Grendels emerge from a nearby Dragon's Gate.

"Are you kidding me? !" Kazumi shouted.

"You...how did you manage that?" Rias asked with a scowl.

"How you ask? They were manufactured using Grendel as the base, they're still being fine tuned, but they look good yes?" Ladon asked.

"Great..." Kiba thought. "Now we have to deal with not only Ladon, but now three Grendels...that makes four Legendary Evil Dragons."

"Heheheheh..."

"!" Kiba looked over and saw Cao Cao smiling defiantly. "Interesting...more Evil Dragons to defeat..." Cao Cao said before looking over to Rias. "Rias Gremory, Ladon has some unusual barrier covering his body and there are three of Grendel...what do you make of this?"

"I know that ordinary attacks won't be effective against his barrier." Rias said.

Cao Cao's smile turned bitter in response. "For someone whose called the Ruin Princess...you sure don't have much confidence."

"Gee thanks for that..." Rias said sarcastically. "All my opponents lately have been legendary figures, so sometimes I just don't like my chances."

"Yet you bravely stood at his side and fought that LifeMaker woman. Why is this any different? You are Kuroshi Kenshin's partner, so you should be more confident like him." Cao Cao chastised before turning back to Ladon. "I'll pierce open his defense. The rest is up to you."

Rias looked at him in confusion. "I don't understand, are you doing this to help me? Does Indra gain anything from this? You seem quite confident...are you looking down on me?" She said with a small glare.

Cao Cao shook his head. "No. Both now and in the past, I look at you with respect...even you are enemies to be feared. Yet, opponents such as this should be taken care of by the current hero, I...who was once a fallen man...no matter. It's too early to make new excuses. When the holy spear comes from behind, be glad."

Rias let out a sigh. "Yes...I don't like your view, but if the holy spear were to be used..it would be our chance.

Meanwhile Jeanne was battling one of the Grendels. "Haaaa!" She cried out, showering it in blades. But it merely shrugged these off and blasted a fireball at her. "Ghh!" She raised her dragon up to take the blast. Gunshots were heard and she turned to find Chachamaru wielding two large rifles.

"No good...the dragon slaying bullets aren't effective enough unless I hit a tender spot." Chachamaru said with an analytical gaze. She glanced over and saw Mana along with the others battling another Grendel. She saw the look on Mana's face as she aimed toward spots that Akeno, Koneko, or Rossweisse struck with their magic. It was seeming to have an effect.

"Hey, any ideas?" Jeanne asked, flying up next to her with her Balance Breaker.

"Hrm...One, but we need an extra attacker." Chachamaru said.

"I could help." The two turned to see Gasper.

"Gasper-San. Are you sure?" Chachamaru asked.

"I could use the spells Evangeline-Sensei's been teaching me, and play in some freezing with my eyes, but...something that size...I don't think I can hold it for long." Gasper said.

"We don't need that long." Jeanne said nodding with a smile.

"Alright." Chachamaru said. "I'm already promoted to Queen...and if need be I can use a special ability I received from the Grigori, but it's a last resort. If I use it, my energy stores will be close to empty."