CH:51{A Call For Help}

"Th...The vice commander of the Revolution?" Tamamo said with wide eyes.

"Yup." Kenshin said crossing his arms with a grin. "Alice gave me the title after I came back from successfully running a pincer assault on the Gold Region."

"Don't be so modest Kenshin, you're the one who came up with the plan." Granberia said jabbing him in the arm.

"Yeah Yeah." Kenshin shrugged. "Anyway, I volunteered to come here, because I obviously knew the area and knew people in the area."

"Huh." Azazel shrugged. "You've matured as a leader."

"I suppose." Kenshin said. "So, do you need the clearance of the Grigori to go anywhere?"

"Well they appreciate it if I let them know ahead of time." Azazel said.

"Wanna help me topple a tyrannical ruler who has the Sword of God?" Kenshin grinned. "It could be awesome research material."

"Ah man don't twist my arm so much. I'm in I'm in." Azazel chuckled.

"Hahaha." Kenshin laughed. "By the way Irina, I'll cover for you knowing about it."

"Aaaah, thanks..." Irina sighed in relief.

"Ok, so that's the rest of your peerage, and a former governor, no disrespect Azazel-San." Erubetie said.

"None taken." Azazel waved her off.

"Wow, Kenshin totally played Azazel-Sensei." Issei said.

"He didn't. I was planning on asking after his meeting." Azazel said.

"Probably to score points with my mother, but whatever." Kenshin shrugged. A coin pelted him in the head. He turned to Hikari who had a pain promising smirk on her face. "S-Sorry."

"Better be." Hikari said.

"If you're going, then so are we." Rias said.

"That depends on the meeting." Kenshin said. "Speaking of which."

(knock knock)

"Come in!" Kenshin and Rias said.

The door opened and Sona and Sairaorg both walked in. "Kenshin, it's time." Sona said.

"Ah, well lead the way." Kenshin said.

Sairaorg jabbed him in the arm as they walked. "When you get your power back in order, let's have another match."

"I'll need to train more with my touki, but sure, absolutely." Kenshin said. "Oh! By the way Sairaorg. This is my Knight Granberia. She's a battle fanatic too."

"I...don't know if I like the way you put that." Granberia said.

"Relax Granby, it just means you like a good fight, which is true." Alma said hanging off her shoulder.

"Oh, well then. It's nice to meet you." Granberia said extending her hand. "Kenshin has mentioned his duel with you to me before. He said you were powerful. He owes me a fight when he gets his power in order as well."

Sairaorg chuckled. "I see I see. Sairaorg Bael. When you wish to duel against me come to the Bael territory." He said.

"I'll keep that in mind." Granberia said as they shook hands.

Alma noticed Issei sparing glances at her chest and walked toward him. "Something on your mind?"

"A-Aah...uhm..." Issei started to sweat as he knew he was caught.

Alma leaned over. "I don't mind if you stare..." She whispered. "I've even gotten Kenshin-Chan to stare a few times."

"E-Eeh?" Issei said. "I knew it! Kenshin finally added someone just for their sex appeal!" Issei thought.