Chapter 51: For Me?

I knocked on the door to Severus's classroom and heard footsteps before the door swung open. Severus stood in the doorway, quickly pulling me inside, and closing the door. He pressed my body up against the door and began sucking the skin on my neck.

"Sev... w-what are you doing?" I asked, my breath growing heavy.

"Just kissing my girlfriend, princess," he replied, moving his lips along my jaw.

"Sev, we need to talk. I- Oh," I moaned as he moved his hands under my shirt, cupping my breasts. "Fuck... Severus, we need to talk."

"We are talking, little one... or rather, I'm talking, and you..." he chuckled, "You... are moaning."

"Severus... don't try to distract me. We need to talk."

Severus huffed, pulling away, and removing his hands from under my shirt. He searched my eyes, growing concerned.

"Love? Wait, i-is something wrong? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed. I-."

"Sev," I interrupted. "Everything's fine... it's just..." My hand trailed up his arm, tracing small circles before wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands resting on my waist. "The students are afraid of you, love."

"I'm aware... love, what's wrong?"

"It's made them afraid of me too, Sev... you're harsh on them... to the point where..." I trailed off, not sure what to say.

"What, darling?"

"One of my students... Severus, you're their boggart."

"Who?"

"It doesn't matter, Sev... the point is... I hear things. The way you treat the students... it's horrible, Severus... and it's getting harder to keep defending you."

"What do you mean?"

"You're harsh on them and you know it, Sev," I reasoned. "Just... go easier on them."

He scoffed, so I tried a different approach.

"Please, Sev? For me?" I begged, standing on my tip toes, pressing my lips against his neck.

"Oh, fuck," he breathed. "How can I deny you, princess? Especially when you... keep doing that," he moaned as I pulled his collar aside, sucking lower on his neck.

"So, are you going to be nicer to the students?" I asked against his neck.

"Fuck, princess. You keep doing that and your answer is yes."

I laughed, moving my hand down his chest, before reaching the bulge in his pants, cupping it.

"And what if I do that?" I whispered, squeezing it.

"Don't start something you can't finish, little one."

"Oh, I think we'll both be finishing." His cock twitched as the words left my lips. "So, tell me... what happens if I do that?" I ask, squeezing harder.

"Fuck," he moaned, grabbing my other hand and pinning it above my head, allowing the other one to continue palming him. "You keep doing that and I'll do whatever you want."

"Good boy. Now, how about you eat me out," I began. He groaned in my ear as I continued. "...and then fuck me against the door."

His breath hitched and I began undoing his buttons, slipping his cloak and dress shirt from his shoulders. He threw them in a pile on the floor before slamming his lips against mine. I felt his erection pressing into my lower stomach as his lips moved in sync with mine. He pulled away, looking into my eyes as he waited for my instruction.

"On your knees, love."

Severus quickly dropped to his knees, snaking his hands around my waist, pulling my lower stomach against his face, pressing soft kisses along my waistline. He quickly slipped my pants and underwear off, throwing them in the pile with his clothes, maintaining eye contact the whole time. He quickly went to work, licking long strokes through my folds, before thrusting his tongue in my entrance.

"Oh, fuck... Sev," I moaned, arching my back. He grabbed my hips, holding me in place as he brought me closer to my release. "I'm close," I moaned.

"Cum, darling. Let me taste you."

With that I let go and he happily licked my release. "Good girl," he said, standing up. "Do you feel how hard your moans have made me?" he asked, pressing his clothed cock against me.

"Then, why aren't you fucking me against this door right now... instead of just talking about it?"

He chuckled darkly before slipping out of his pants and boxers, throwing them into the ever growing pile on the floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me and sitting me down his cock, keeping me pressed against the wall as he thrusted into me.

"Fuck, Severus!" I moaned as he brought one hand down, rubbing my clit, while he kept the other on my waist.

"You like being fucked against the door, don't you?" Severus groaned as he continued thrusting into me.

"Perhaps."

"Don't... lie... to me," he hissed, enunciating each word with a hard thrust.

"Fuck! I love it!"

"Good girl," he replied, pressing his lips to mine as I clenched around him. "Fuck, good girl," he moaned into my mouth.

"Severus, I'm close. Don't stop!"

"Cum, little one. Let go for me."

"Fuck!" I moaned as I released around his cock. He continued thrusting, riding out my high and chasing his own orgasm. I felt him release inside me as he let out a low groan, breathing heavily. He carefully set me down, keeping his hands around my waist as I braced myself by holding his shoulders. He lifted his hands, pushing my hair out of my face, cupping my cheeks.

"So beautiful," he whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Sev."

He smiled, looking down at me.

"So, you gonna be nice to the students now?"

"You are insufferable. You know that right?" he replied, laughing.

"Says the man who just fucked me. So, what's your answer, Mr. Snape?"

"Fine, I will try to go easier on them," he replied, sighing.

"Oh, come on. You looovvee me."

"Perhaps," he replied, mocking my tone. I laughed, pressing my lips to his before he cleaned me up, and we dressed, heading to the Great Hall for dinner.