Chapter 44: Made of Glass

Over the next week I regained my strength. Lucius and Narcissa had to return to Draco who was worried when his parents had to leave so suddenly. They told him he would be able to visit me soon but they didn't want to bring any added stress. Severus had insisted they wait to bring him and I had agreed, not wanting to frighten him by how weak I was. Over time I slowly began regaining my strength and was able to walk around the house. Draco visited and I assured him I was perfectly fine. Severus was extra cautious with me, acting as if I might break at any moment. I was cuddled against his chest one night when I got an idea. I slowly began trailing my hand down his chest before reaching his bulge.

"What are you doing, little one?" he groaned, growing hard beneath my touch.

"Nothing," I replied, innocently, still palming him.

"Darling... We shouldn't..."

"Severus... you haven't touched me in weeks."

"I don't want to hurt you..."

"You can't keep treating me like I'm going to break at any moment. I need you," I replied, moving my hand under his shirt, tracing the lines of his scars, knowing it made him weak when I did this. He reached under his shirt, grabbing my hand, and stopping my movements. His large hand completely encompassed mine as he brought it to his lips, pressing gentle kisses along my fingers.

"Darling, you were just in shock... I had to call the Malfoys over here to even get you to become responsive again. I was scared for you, Y/n... I- I thought I was going to lose you."

"But you didn't. I'm right here... and I need you. I need you to stop treating me like I'm made of glass and fuck me."

I heard his breath hitch as the words left my lips. He rolled over, hovering over me as he stared into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked, gently pushing the hair out of my face, cupping my cheek.

I nodded, taking the hand that was on my face and moving it down, pressing it against my clothed breast, moaning at the feeling, as he began softly squeezing. With a wave of his wand he quickly cast a silencing charm before tapping my shoulder, instantly removing our clothes. He pressed his lips to mine, moaning into my mouth as his erection pressed against me. His finger slipped through my folds, instantly realizing how wet I was for him.

"My, my, princess. I really have neglected you, haven't I? Already so wet for me and I've barely touched you. My apologies, love. Daddy will take care of you, now," he groaned into my ear. He slid his shaft into me with ease, pumping softly.

"Fuck... princess."

"Sev," I moaned, gripping his shoulders as I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts. He began thrusting into me harder and faster as I moaned at the feeling. He brought his hand to my clit, rubbing it as I felt my high approaching. The knot was building in my stomach and I knew neither of us would last long after having not touched each other in so long. I screamed in pleasure as I clenched around him.

"Cum, princess," he groaned, picking up the pace of his thrusts.

That was all the confirmation I needed before I let go, coating his shaft in my release. He thrusted me through my orgasm, chasing his own release, which followed soon after. He collapsed next to me, breathing heavily.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Sev."

He rolled on his side, facing me, as he cupped my cheek. "I can't believe we return to Hogwarts next week," he whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Can't say I haven't enjoyed our secret little relationship bubble," he chuckled. "Once we go back... word of our relationship is going to spread, and..."

"And nothing, Sev. I'm happy with you and that isn't going to change once we return to Hogwarts. The only thing that's going to change is I won't have Lockhart trying to hit on me every five minutes," I chuckled, trying to break the tension.

"A relief for both of us, I'm sure," he replied, a small smile on his lips.

"Yes, the only man I want hitting on me is you."

"Oh, really?" he replied, smirking.

"Yup," I giggled, snuggling into his chest as he quickly cast a contraceptive charm and a cleaning charm before pulling me against him and we fell asleep.