Chapter 38: I suppose

I heard the lock click as Severus muttered the silencing charm before turning to me.

"So... however can I make it up to you, darling?" he asked, his voice holding a much darker tone than when we were with Albus and Minerva.

"Hmm... you can start with rubbing my back... and we'll go from there."

Severus chuckled as he moved closer to me, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"So... Do you only want me to rub your back...? What about all the other places I could rub?" he asked as he slipped his hand between my thighs.

"We'll get to that later," I replied, snatching his hand.

"Oh? Does someone think she's in charge?" he asked, giving me a small smirk.

"Oh, darling," I chuckled, darkly. "I know I'm in charge. You're trying to make it up to me, after all. So, why don't you get started?"

"As you wish, princess," he whispers in my ear. He moves one arm beneath my legs as the other supports my back. I shriek in delight as I wrap my arms around his neck and he begins walking toward my bed.

"Severus! What are you doing?"

"I'm making it up to you. Tonight is all about you, princess. I don't want you doing any work... not even walking to the bed," he purred in my ear, before gently laying me down on the bed, placing several pillows under and around my head. "Comfortable?" he asked me.

I nodded, moving my hands to his belt, so desperate for him after the teasing that I had completely forgotten about being in charge. He quickly grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head.

"Ah, ah, ah, little one. Daddy will take care of that. You just relax." He moved his hands under my shirt before quickly pulling it off, pushing my hair out of my face. "Do you still want daddy to rub your back? Or would you like me to pleasure you first?"

I could feel his clothed cock pressed against me, growing painfully hard at the sight of my breasts on display for him. I could feel my arousal growing as he began grinding his bulge against me.

"Oh... fuck, Severus."

"Yes, little one?"

"I need... you first," I replied, breathlessly.

"As you wish, little one." He moved his hands over my breast, cupping them in his hands, before crashing his lips to mine. He moved his hands up, cupping my face, as our lips moved in sync. His lips moved along my jaw, before continuing down my breasts, my stomach, before finally reaching my waist. He pulled my pajama pants off quickly before moving to my underwear. He pulled them down with his teeth, slipping them off my ankles, before tossing them to the floor. He moved his hands up my legs, slipping one between my thighs, holding eye contact with me the entire time, wanting to watch every twist of pleasure he would soon be giving me, though the feeling of his hands roaming my body was already sending delightful vibrations to every part of my body. His finger slipped between my folds, teasing my entrance, before finally pushing in, pumping softly. I threw my head back, my eyes closed, as I pressed my head into the soft cushion of the pillows. He added another finger, picking up the pace, as he rubbed my clit. He moved his face toward mine, capturing my lips, as he added a third finger.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips.

I felt my walls clenching around his fingers and I could tell he felt it too as he began pumping faster, helping me reach my high.

"Good girl... cum for me when you're ready, baby." He pumped his fingers a few more times as I unraveled beneath him, releasing over his fingers.

"Good girl," he whispered, pressing his lips along my jaw, before pulling his fingers from my entrance and licking them clean. He brought his face toward my glistening core and began licking long strokes between my folds.

"Oh... fuck," I breathed, arching my back, as he sucked my still sensitive clit.

"That's right, baby... Moan for me."

I moaned loudly as he pressed his tongue inside my entrance, slowly thrusting inside.

"Fuck... please, Severus!"

"No need to beg, baby. Tonight is all about you, after all. Cum for me, darling," he mumbled against my core. I felt a knot building in my stomach as he pressed his thumb against my clit, rubbing it softly. I felt the knot break as the pleasure washed over my body and I released all over his tongue. He lapped my release, wasting none of it, before bringing his face over mine, pressing his growing erection into my lower stomach. He pressed his lips to mine, tangling his fingers in my hair that was splayed over the pillows.

"Fuck... how did I get so lucky with you?" he moaned into my mouth. I smirked into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Just lucky, I guess," I replied, bucking my hips. He groaned as my hips bucked against his erection. I moved my hands under his shirt and he quickly pulled it off, allowing me to run my hands over his torso, tracing the scars.

"Very lucky," he whispered, slipping out of his pants and boxers before inserting his throbbing cock into my entrance.

"Oh, fuck, Severus!" I moaned at the sudden intrusion, arching my back, as he began thrusting into me. His hips snapped against mine as he quickened his pace, fucking me beautifully.

"Such a good girl."

He moved his hands over my body, gently caressing every curve, as he brought me closer and closer to my release. It wasn't long before I felt my high approaching.

"Let go for me, princess," he whispered in my ear, placing kisses along my jaw. I felt my release wash over me as Severus thrusted through my orgasm, chasing his own release, which followed soon after.

He collapsed beside me, both of us breathing heavily, before quickly casting a contraceptive and cleaning charm.

"Roll over, princess," he whispered into my ear, running his hand along my cheek. I quickly turned over and his hands began rubbing my shoulders, moving down my back, soothing my stressed muscles.

"So beautiful," he whispered, pressing soft kisses along my spine. "Am I forgiven, love?"

"Mm... I suppose so," I mumbled. I felt my eyelids growing heavy as his hands smoothed over my skin. It wasn't long before I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.