Chapter 19: Good Boy

"Get on the bed, Severus."

He gulped, though I could see his erection growing. This situation had clearly aroused him and he climbed on the bed. I slowly crawled over to him and he lifted his hands up, gripping my waist.

"Ah, ah, ah, no touching Severus... not yet anyway."

He removed his hands from my waist, waiting for my next move. I slowly moved my hand to his shirt, beginning to undo the buttons. He quickly grabbed my hands, stopping my movements.

"Don't... please."

I looked at him curiously. His hands trembled as he moved my hands away from the buttons of his shirt.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing, just, uh... can we do it with the shirt on?"

I looked at him curiously before realizing we had never had sex with his shirt off before. It had always been me being fully naked or just the bottom half of our clothes came off.

"Sev, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I don't want you to stop. It's just... I was a Death Eater. The mark is faded but it's still there and... I have scars from... before."

"Severus, my love, none of that bothers me."

"Y/n... you saw the scars before... before things got really bad and the Dark Mark... I hate it, Y/n. It's a reminder of everything I've done wrong and I don't want you to hate me for it."

"Oh, my love... That would never happen. I love you."

He was silent for a moment, carefully searching my eyes. It was as if he was trying to find the slightest hint of a lie within them but could find none.

"I love you too, baby. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kill the mood."

I chuckled, moving my hands over his clothed torso.

"You didn't, love." I started grinding my hips against his and he groaned. "Would you like to continue, darling?" I asked him.

"Oh, fuck yes, Y/n," he groaned and I felt his cock twitch in the confines of his trousers.

"Hm... didn't Minerva say she was going to ground you for that language. It seems even being grounded can't control that filthy mouth of yours."

"Y/n... please," he whimpered, bucking his hips, sending a flood of pleasure through my core.

"Ah, ah, ah. Be patient, love." I moved my hands to the buttons of his shirt once again before looking up at him. "May I?"

He nodded and I began undoing the buttons, sliding the shirt off his shoulders. A white shirt lay beneath the black shirt I just took off.

"Must you wear so many layers, my love?"

"I like to keep you guessing," he responded, chuckling. I pulled the white shirt over his head and he looked away from me. The sight that met my eyes shocked me. The last time I had seen his scars was around 14 years ago and several more littered his torso. I traced his scars with the tips of my fingers, moving over his shoulders. I traced my hand down his left arm, noticing how he hid his forearm. I gently grabbed it, lifting it to my face. The Dark Mark was faded but I could still see the outline of it. I pressed my lips along the mark and he shuddered under my touch.

"Please..."

I chuckled before moving my lips to his neck, trailing soft kisses down his collarbone before reaching the scars on his torso. I traced the scars, kissing them, before moving down to the waistband of his pants. I quickly pulled his pants and boxers down and his painfully erect cock sprang up, begging for attention. I lined his cock up with my entrance and sank onto him, agonizingly slow, knowing it would drive him crazy. He moved his hands to my hips, trying to control my movements but I grabbed them and tied them to the headboard with wandless magic. He pulled against the ties as I remained sitting on his cock, not giving him the friction he so desperately needed.