"In that case, shall I go warn her?"

A giant exceeding two meters in stature approached, laughing.

"Yo, Bear missy. What did you come here to do, with that cute appearance? This isn’t a place for a young lady like you to come to."

"I came to report the completion of a request though."

"A request report, missy, are you an adventurer?"

"That is the case, though."

Laughing voices leaked out from the surroundings.

"Hey hey, since when were even children like her allowed to be adventurers?"

It was a template line.

"You’re a nuisance, so can you get out of my way? I have a guild card, so I’m a proper adventurer."

"Then, I’ll check to see if you have power befitting an adventurer."

The man’s hand reached out for the bear hood. I caught that hand and tossed him outside the guild.

The surrounding adventurers gaped at me with dumbfounded expressions.

"You, what did you do?"

When one person finally recovered, the surrounding people all reacted at the same time.

Then, for some reason, everyone swooped down upon me.

I don’t really understand why though.

Was he a comrade?

Since everyone rushed to attack me in a similar fashion, I grabbed the arms and tossed people outside like I was tossing garbage.

I repeated this about three times.

"Umm, it’s troubling if everyone quarrels inside the guild though…"

A cute-looking guild staff member warned us with a faltering, timid tone.

From her appearance, was she a receptionist?

Still, why were you saying that to me?

No matter how you looked at it, I was the victim here, right?

"Are you talking to me?"

"Yes, that’s right. I’m talking to you, who looks like a bear."

"No matter how you look at this, I’m a victim, right? The one who was attacked was me, right? The one who was surrounded by numerous men and assaulted was me, right? If you’re going to warn someone, then shouldn’t it be the guys who are collapsed outside?"

"That is…"

"In other words, you’re saying that instead of resisting, I should let myself be hit and violated by all these men?"

"But, fighting inside the guild is not good."

"You, is your head alright? Do you even understand the current situation?"

I questioned the receptionist.

"Hey, little girl, what do you think you’re suddenly doing?"

The men I had thrown outside had come back inside.

"Hey, fighting isn’t good, right? Won’t you stop them?"

I pointed towards the men.

"That’s…"

The receptionist froze from fear of the men who came back inside, and her speech became vague.

As I thought, it was pointless unless cockroaches were dealt with by myself.