"No, it’s not really that great."

"Won’t you stop with that way of talking? Since you don’t seem to be used to speaking that way."

"Is it okay?"

"Oh, it’s fine. It’s even written in the letter."

"What exactly is written in there?"

"First, absolutely do not antagonize her."

"Haa?"

"Next, don’t make her angry, and if there’s trouble, be sure to follow up."

"Sounds like an outrageously troublesome woman, hmm?"

"But, it’s also written that she’s kind and an adventurer who Noa has taken a liking to."

"Is that so?"

"On top of that, he’s placed a lot of trust in you."

"Oh really?"

"The fact that he entrusted his daughter to you, as the only bodyguard, is evidence. In the first place, one wouldn’t normally even consider assigning bodyguard duty to just one girl like that. However, to have subjugated 100 goblins, a goblin king, wolves, tiger wolves, and a black viper by yourself, even I had thought that what was written in this letter was part of an elaborate joke."

"Yes, Yuna-san is amazing. On the way to the Royal Capital, she also defeated six orcs and captured 50 thieves all by herself, you know!"

"Is that true?"

"Yes, Guran-sama was also there at the time, so he witnessed it as well."

Noa humorously explained what happened before our arrival at the Royal Capital.

Was it because she was happy to have met her mother after a long time?

"Wow, it’s already this late. Now then, Shia should be returning home at any moment, I think."

"Shia?"

"Yes, she’s my big sister. She commutes to the royal academy."

"So you have a big sister?"

"Yes, she’s five years older, so we’re a little separated."

"So, in other words, she’s 15 years old?"

The heck, when did you have that child?

If you are roughly 25, judging from appearances, then it would mean that you gave birth at 10 years old.

If assuming that you are roughly 28 years old, then it would be a child at 13 years old…just barely safe, huh?

If it were in Japan, it would be a strike, though.

"Yuna-chan, are you thinking of something strange?"

"No, Eleanora-san looks very young, so I was wondering what age you were when you gave birth to your daughters."

"Ara, when you say I look young, how old do you think I am?"

Eleanora-san blushed and looked happy.

"I was thinking around 25, so you would have given birth to Noa when you were 15 years old, but I didn’t think that Noa would also have a sister who was five years older."

"My my, you sure say some nice things. I don’t usually give out my actual age, but I’ll make an exception for Yuna-chan. I will be 33 this year."

Lies! Even though you look this young!

However, would that mean that you had a child when you were 18 years old, then?

"Mother is famous for being a beauty."

kuma Kuma Kuma BearOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara