"We’re going to go on ahead to the Royal Capital first, so it’s fine."

I walked to and got on top of Hugging Bear.

"Noa, Fina, we’re leaving!"

"Please wait a moment!"

Gran hailed us.

"Since we’re both headed to the same place, why don’t we travel together?"

After thinking about it for a bit,

"There’s no merit for us, so I decline."

"I’ll pay you an escort fee."

"If it’s guards, don’t you have those girls? That’s rather rude to them, don’t you think?"

I said it loud enough for the adventurers nearby to hear.

If we talked about employing me, it would be like telling them that they weren’t trusted anymore.

"It’s not that I don’t particularly trust these girls’ power. Please believe me when I say that it is for my granddaughter, Misa’s, sake."

"Misa’s sake?"

"Ah, during the journey here, it has only been the two of us in the carriage, so Misa has been bored. Which is why I was thinking that, if her acquaintance Noire was there, our journey would become more interesting."

Hmm. I wanted to decline somehow.

It had absolutely no merit.

I couldn’t use the Bear House if we traveled together.

If it became unusable, neither the bed nor the bath could be used.

Our speed would definitely drop if we traveled together.

However, I couldn’t make a decision based on my judgement alone.

If Cliff were here, I would just abide by his instructions.

There was no point in naming someone who wasn’t here, though.

For now, I’ll ask the person being guarded, Noa, for her opinion.

"Noa, what do you want to do?"

"Me?"

I called Noa over and whispered quietly into her ear.

"By the way, if we travel together, the Bear House cannot be used, okay?"

I didn’t have any intention of bringing out the Bear House in front of a stranger.

Noa was mumbling “a bath, a bed, a bath, a bed…” under her breath.

Right now, in Noa’s head, a “Bed and Bath VS Misa” battle was probably occurring.

After a few “unn, unn” groans, the battle seemed to have come to a conclusion.

"Yuna-san, I’m worried about Misa, so I was thinking of travelling together. Is that okay?"

In the Bear House vs Misa battle, Misa seemed to have been the victor.

"If Noa has decided, then it’s fine, but there are a few conditions."

"What conditions?"

"The Bear House is a secret, of course, but if we run into an undefeatable monster, you must leave everyone behind and run away. You just have to promise me this."

"I-I understand."

I turned towards Gran-san.

"Has the consultation finished?"