"Tumhe kya pata mere taste ke baare me Umaira. Tum abhi choti hi ho. To rehne do tum." Rahat rudely said and went away, while umaria shrugged her shoulder.

But madeeha had noticed her behaviour. She is either talking to her rudely or not even talking to her. Making her concerned for her.

"Are, mai to bhul hi gayi. Ye le, ammi ne biryani bheji hai. Aur saath me Rasmalayi or gulab jamun bhi." She said hitting her forehead for such a silly mistake.

"Koyi baat nahi bacche. But ye kis khushi me. Kuch khaas bast hai kya" she asked keeping the bowls aside.

"Are nahi. Wo kal se ramzan shuru hone wale haina to isliye" she said nodding her head like a child.

..
..

All the zaidi's were at their terrace to site the chand.

Umaira saw it first and shouted.

"Mil gaya. Wo dekhe" she pointed and recited the dua. While all the others too recited and congratulated each other.

"Mubarak ho ammi, ramzan mubarak abbu. Ramzan mubarak bhai's" she said hugging all.

"Ramzan mubarak bacche. Chalo, ab neeche sehri ki taiyaari bhi karni hai" both gauhar and alishba went down while others stayed a bit.

..
..

"Umi, beta uth jao. Bohot late ho raha haina. Chalo shabash beta. Roza rakhna hai, nahi to sehri ka waqt khatam ho jayega" gauhar came to wake her daughter up. Who sat there groggily looking at her mother and then at the clock. She saw the time.

"Ammi, itna late" she shouted and ran towards washroom.

..
..

She came down running, because she was running late.

"Aaye haaye, itni jaldi kaise aagayi bandariya." Sharib said eyeing her up and down.

"Tu to chup hi reh bandar kahi ka" she slapped his head and sat to her chair, saying her salam to elders.

"Bacche, aaram se khao. Time hai abhi. Wo sharib ne tumhari ghadi ka time badal diya tha" her father making her eyes go wide.

She looked towards him, who was already looking at her with his eyes wide open.

*now he is gone* he thought and tried to get up. When she stood up and ran after him.

"Tu ruk ja, sharib ke bacche..tujhe to mai" she said with her chappal in her hand.

"Are...behen, mere bacche to hone de. Usse pehle to tere hojayenge" he said wiggling his brows.

But what he didn't see was the flying chappal coning towards him. And it directly hit him on the forehead.

Others laughed at this duo.

"Bas baccho, sehri karlo. Waqt sahi me khatam na hojaye" alishba said pouring juice for them.

..
..

Umaira was sitting in her room, gazing at her husband's new picture. He is not actually much active on social media, but whenever he posted a pic she would instantly save it.

 He is not actually much active on social media, but whenever he posted a pic she would instantly save it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was a shy and reserved girl. For outer world, she was childish and that is how she showed herself. Her parents and her brother's have spoiled her but not much. She is a mystery in her own.

For outer world, she is a child but for herself she is a grown woman. Who knew what was happening around her. She even knows about Rahat's behaviour but because of her nature she forgive's her everytime.

She had started having feeling for her husband when she for the first time shared her marriage with her bff. She didn't knew what was happening with her. Just with the mention of his name, the air around her will change.

She caressed the page she had written her feelings on. She always used to write her feelings out in a diary and used to talk with allah swt.

She closed her diary, and let her tears fall. She knew he never liked her. That is why he never talked with her or initiated anything.

Don't know what will happen with her in future.

..
..

"I heard that you are married bro. Man, you even got married and didn't even invited me." His friend arshad asked.

"You know, I got married because of my grandfather. But I don't believe in this marriage yaar. I mean, look at me. And she, the fatty and chubby girl with two ponytails. People will laugh at me" he said making a disgusted face.

"Yaar don't be silly. Maybe she changed. And what does outer appearance have to do with a beautiful heart. Look at me man, I married a dark girl. But never criticize her because I love her. She is my better half. And her deen and akhlaq made me love her" he said trying to make his friend understand.

"Oh...man that's what I'm saying. You love her and I don't. Well leave it. We have work to do. So let's go" he said and moved towards his office.

..
..

What do you think will happen?

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें