"Daniel!" Kelly stops me, so I turn around again. "Don't let this girl go, you make each other happy. She is perfect for you. Don't you ever break her heart, because I'll be coming for you."
"Don't worry Kel, I won't." I smile and then walk back to the girl I love.

"What was that about?" She asks me.
"Nothing love, I just wanted to ask her to look after you a bit today." I don't want to lie, but I can't really tell her about what I have in mind.
"You don't have to, I really don't need a babysitter. If I need Kelly or anybody, I'll find them ok? Please just focus on you and your team today. Not me." She gives me a kiss and we get in the garage.

Skylars pov:

"Let's get some work done first, are you ok for now?" Daniel asks.
"If you ask me that one more time, I'm going to whoop your cute behind ok?" I laugh and so does Daniel.
"Fine, fine. I'll quickly show you where hospitality is and then I'll leave you to it." He leads the way into the hospitality.
We find Lando in there as well and he's joined by his girlfriend.
"Skylar, I want you to meet Luisa." Lando calls me over so I go over to introduce myself.
"Hi Luisa, I'm Skylar. It's great to finally meet you, Lando won't stop talking about you." We shake hands.

"Hi Skylar, Lando has told me a lot about you as well, I hope we get to hang out a bit this weekend while they are working." She says and I nod. "Absolutely, I would like that. Daniel is going down to the garage now anyways so I would love to talk."

"You can just go here whenever you want something to drink or eat. Or to just have some peace and quiet. Only McLaren staff is allowed in here. In the Paddock Club there will be other guests as well." Daniel explains.
I find a seat, while Daniel goes to get some tea for him and me before he has to go.

I check my phone for a second and there's already pictures online of most of the drivers arriving.
I find Will Buxtons page and I see he posted something about the interview yesterday.
It's crazy how many people have commented on his story. Then I check my DM's and I'm surprised to see messages from women who have been in similar relationships. It's quite sad actually to realize how many men and women have the same experience as I did.

"Dan if you're ready we should get you warmed up and you have a meeting with the team." Michael is eager to get started.
"I'll come to the garage in a bit ok. I'll see you whenever you are ready." I get up so I can hold him for a minute.
"Absolutely, I'll find you for lunch I promise. I love you baby. Have fun today ok." Our lips find each other, it always feels like sparks fly of them when they touch. My hands mess up his curls when I run them through his hair.

"I love you so much honey badger." He gives me another kiss and then follows Michael.
I see Luisa is also sitting alone as Lando is going to the meeting as well.
I decide to join her and we have a really nice conversation.
I can tell she is struggling a bit with al the negative attention the couple got when they tried to keep their relationship a secret.
It's sad to hear, she is still so young and I know how much her and Lando care about each other.
I try to reassure her that it will get better. After a while it won't be interesting anymore.

We talk for about an hour and then we decide to make our way to the garage.
They are coming back from the meeting, but when I stand in front of the garage I see a familiar face walking around in the pitlane.
"Hi Shayla, you are here!" I make my way to her and she looks surprised.
"Skylar? You remember me?" She asks.
"Of course I do, so tell me how did your father react when you got home?" I'm pretty curious how he took the surprise.

"He didn't believe me at first. He thought they were fake. Until I showed him the picture with Daniel." She smiles.
"So is he here as well?" I ask.
"He is, I think he's in the paddock club, he was a bit tired so I thought it would be good for him to take a seat and relax a bit." She says.
"I would love to meet him, if you think he would like that?" I quickly wave at Daniel who is looking at me.

He waves back and then walks up to us.
"Hi Shayla, it's nice to see you here." He shakes her hand and I can see her almost turn into a tomato. Her face turns completely red.
"Hi, thanks again for the tickets. We are so happy to be here." She says when he lets go of her hand.
"You're welcome, is your father here as well?" He asks.
"Yeah in the paddock club." She looks up, but you can't see inside from here.

"Ok let's go meet him, I've got 5 minutes." Daniel takes my hand and we follow Shayla upstairs.
"Dad, look who is here to meet you!" We see a very tall man stand up. He doesn't look very good, but his eyes sparkle and he gives us a wide smile.
"I'll be damned. I guess she was telling the truth all along."

We talk for a while and Daniel takes a picture with both of them. You can tell he made their day even better.
After a few minutes we have to go back to the garage and we and the team all go for lunch.
Lunch is fantastic, they really do know how to cook around here.
Daniel has something light, because he has to get in the car very soon.
It's really nice to meet more team members. They are all very nice and Zak has joined us as well.
He even apologizes for his reaction yesterday.

"Don't worry about it, I totally understand. I just hope I haven't caused you too much problems." I feel really bad about yesterday.
"Nothing we can't handle. Everything will be fine." He shrugs.
Daniel goes down to get changed and warmed up with Michael. I decide to follow after I finish my tea.

Coming into the garage I see Daniel standing with his engineer, he's got his suit on, but the top part is still down.
Holy smokes he looks hot like that. I can't help but to bite my lip thinking about everything I want to do with him when we get back tonight. If he still has the energy.
The exact moment I bite my lip he looks at me, when he sees what I'm doing he quickly comes towards me.

"What did I say about biting your lip?" He whispers in my ear. His breath on my skin causes goosebumps in a very nice way. 
"That I shouldn't do it." I whisper back.
"And still here you are. Getting me al horny with that sexy look on your face." He nibbles my earlobe a bit and I let out a soft whimper of pleasure.
"I'll make it up to you tonight." I say.
Now he bites his lip, "good."

"Now get your sexy ass in that car, otherwise you'll get into trouble." I tell him and he turns around to get back to it.
Michael comes up to me and arranges a seat and a headset in between the team. This way I can see everything and I hope to understand a bit what they are doing.
The guys from the team give me a welcoming smile.
"If at any time you need me to move or whatever. Just tell me ok. I don't want to be in your way."  I tell them as I look at all the buttons and screens.

One of the guys explains a bit what it all means and it's insane how many little details can make or break a good lap time.
It's still raining so they have to go out on the wets.
When Daniel gets out I can see how the team works to register and measure everything. It's absolutely fascinating.

About halfway down FP1 they decide to go on the Inters. Lando is one of the first to get out on the green tires and soon the rest follow. I do see some people having trouble keeping the car on the track, but I can imagine how difficult that is. Daniel is doing pretty good, I'm really proud. And then 5 minutes before they are done I suddenly see a yellow flag and then a red one.
Lando is in the gravel, but he didn't hit any barriers so he seems ok.

He is actually able to back his car up and get back on track. He makes his way to the garage and within minutes the red flag ends and they can get back out there. Lando doesn't go out, but Daniel does. They are p14 and 15 now and there is a lot of time between them and the top 2.
Eventually time is up, but then Valtteri ends up in the barrier.
What a chaotic first practice. I know Daniel and his team will have a lot of things to go over before quali in a few hours. So I decide to head out and walk around a bit.