Chapter 85

Hero

I sigh as I look around as Chance tells everyone about his experience during a holiday in Australia.
Australia.
Jo, my Australian girl.

She's not there.

We have all arrived in the room where we are having dinner with the cast but she is not there.
I keep looking around anxiously, trying to breathe normally.

The jacket bothers me and the tie feels like it's trying to strangle me.

I loosen it and try to breathe.
We are all dressed up for the official presentation of the entire cast.

And she's not there!

She walked out of my room as if something inside her had snapped.
I'm an asshole! 

I didn't inform her about the situation and now she feels betrayed.
It is really difficult to be in a loving relationship with someone!

I don't know if she is more angry about the fact that these rumours are circulating about me or because I didn't tell her anything.
She cannot believe that I actually ever had anything to do with Thyanna!!!

Anyway, after the fantastic surprise I found at home a few days ago with Ella and I don't know who, shagging on my bed, I'll have a lot to tell her!!!

I run a hand over my face sighing.

"Are you alright, Hero?" Castille lays a hand on my shoulder worriedly.

"Yes, of course!" I smile at her and hope I'm a good actor especially right now.
"I slept badly last night, I'm a bit tired!"

"Okay, take care... Get some rest before filming starts!" She smiles "We'll have a tight schedule!" She winks at me and moves on to chat with Louise.

I feel restless and don't know whether to go straight to Jo in her room to see how she's doing or wait for her here.

What the fuck am I going to do?

She wants space and I'm giving it to her, but I won't last much longer.

"We should organise a football game in the common room!" Smiles Chance approaching me "What do you think, Hero?"

"What?" I look at him not understanding.

"Football! Aren't you in love with football?"

Oh, no! I am in love with Her!
Only and uniquely in love with Her!

"Oh, yes... Of course!" I try to smile.

"Are you better now?" He watches me carefully.

"What?"
I don't understand what he's referring to and I'm not well anyway. Not at all!

"You got out of the room quickly today, is everything okay?"

"Yes, I'm just a bit tired! That's all!" I sigh.

"Jo was worried..." He looks around "By the way! Where is she?"

I wish I knew too!

Slowly we take our seats at the huge table they have set up in the middle of the room.
The seats are quite far apart, but since we all had our last swab yesterday, there shouldn't be any problems with everyone being together.
The hotel staff always keep the windows ajar anyway, so that the air can circulate.

Waiters arrive and bring the food on large trolleys.
We have to serve ourselves, so that we can stand freely without masks.
All this has a semblance of normality that makes everything more pleasant.

"Hey there! Come on girl, I saved you a seat!" Carter, a few seats away from me, exclaims, smiling, looking at a spot not far away.

I turn and see her.
She is wearing an evening dress, knee-length midnight blue, strapless, with her shoulders completely exposed and black high heels that make her figure look even more slender.
She has gathered her hair in a braid at the side of her head and her make-up is light - she wouldn't need it at all!
She is stunning just as she is!