Chapter 8

Hero

"Felix, pack your bags ..." I exclaim entering his room.

"What?" He puts his cell phone on the bed he's lying on "What do you mean?"

"Let's go to California!" I look at him smiling

"Shall we go? Me and you?" He looks at me as if suddenly three heads have sprung up ...

"Me, you and the boys... Everyone!" I go out quickly to go to my room to get my suitcase.

"Wait ..." Felix follows me very fast "Are you kidding by any chance?"

"No..." I open the closet and take a look at what I might need...

It will be hot in Palm Springs...

"Then you are crazy ... There is no other explanation!"

"I'm not crazy! Jamie is in California and she sent me there for Coachella..."

"For the -coa- what?" He continues to look at me as if I were mad, remaining leaning against the jamb of my bedroom door...

"It's a huge music festival... I've never been there either, but apparently it's very famous..." I smile for a moment, enraptured by the various thoughts I've had since I called my manager...

"I'll have to do some photo shoots but I'll have a lot of free time... "

"Is there any particular reason for this sudden cheerfulness of yours?"
The smile on Felix's face makes me understand that he has guessed everything...

"Uhm...No, why? I'm happy to be able to travel again..." I smile taking some t-shirts from the closet and then putting them in the suitcase.

"So Jo won't be there?" He chuckles

"I don't know..." I pretend nothing has happened but my heart skips a beat "I don't think she's interested in this kind of event..."

I don't know if she will be there, but I will certainly be close to her since Palm Springs is very close to Los Angeles...

"I'll pretend to believe you... Have you warned the boys yet?" He asks taking his cell phone "Or do I warn them?"

"I sent them a message... We are leaving tomorrow morning!"
I can't contain the excitement, even if I try hard...
I'm too excited and I hope the guys can come with me!

"I call them... You are too high!" He laughs and goes out, going into the living room "And I don't know why!!!"

I hear him talking on the phone "Yes, let's go to see Josephine..."
I smile at the idea even though I'm not sure exactly how she will take it...

I have already made an agreement with Jamie and the interviews that are missing I will end up in Los Angeles, it will be even easier so we will not have to pay attention to the time zone, since we will all be in the same city...

I can't deny that, after months of not getting out of London, the idea of ​​taking a plane and flying across the ocean gets me high!
If you add the fact that I will be able to see Jo again...
Well, when does the plane leave?

"Alex asks what we have to pack and how long do you think we will stay..."

Right, I have practically not provided any details...

"One week I think... Sounds good? It'll be hot, it's always hot in L.A. bring something light..."

Jamie has to arrange return tickets, so the date is very flexible...

"Alex has taken vacation so there are no problems, Morgz can't wait to shoot some videos for his vlog from L.A ..."
I smile at the idea of ​​taking this trip with my best friends...
"I don't have any commitments, so I'll be more than happy to come!" Felix greets the other guys and goes to his room to pack, just like me...
Should I tell Her?
Should I tell her I'm on my way?
I don't know, on the one hand I would like to surprise her but on the other I don't know if she would like it...