Chapter 9

The Margaritaville Resort is a true paradise.
In practice, it is a huge villa transformed into a Resort that Jamie has booked entirely for a week.
I would say that everything is turning in my favor.
I expect a low blow at any moment, given my luck, but I try not to think about it!

"Shit!" Felix exclaims as soon as we arrive in front of the Resort, looking around with wide eyes ...

"Fuck !!! Will we be here a week ???" Alex smiles very happy "It's a dream !!!"

"There is a swimming pool !!!" Morgz points inside the gate "Look !!!"

You can hear the voices of some people and the sound of the water being stirred, probably by someone who has dived ...
Indeed, at least from the outside, it is truly beautiful!

I pick up the phone and call Jamie to let her know we have arrived, as we haven't heard from each other so far.

"Hey honey!" She answers me on the first ring and I hear a lot of confusion in the background "Have you arrived?"

"Yes, we are outside the resort..."

"I have already warned you would arrive, we are already at Coachella ... settle down, so then you can join us directly here. The resort is fully booked by us, I left everything in your suites, tickets and directions how to get here, ok ?"
The music that is the background to her words blends together with the amused screams of someone, probably her friends since she told me she was in company ...
I don't dare ask her if Jo is with her, I'm already quite upset!

"I had to make sure that the rooms were adapted to everyone's needs, let's just say we settled down somehow... You should be in the main suite, get a proper explanation at the reception, ok? For anything call me. I'll see you soon!"

"Ok, all clear." I nod, even though I know she can't see me.

"Ah Hero, dress very light, here you really die of heat."

The boys look at me impatient to enter and I signal them to precede me.
Alex hops in and I enjoy the face of the young lady at the reception when he tells her in perfect English that we have a reservation under the name "FT"!

I burst out laughing and intervened, giving Jamie's name instead of mine.
The girl seems relieved because she could not find any reservations under that name, even if the name could be called since they are simply my initials. But now my friends call me that and it seems perfectly normal to continue to call me that even outside the circle of friends.

"Fuck! Fuck !!! Fuck !!!" Morgz continues to look around as he repeats like a mantra the same word under his breath.

"It's spectacular!!!" Alex opens the door with the key they have just given us and we arrange the mega suitcases inside the living room.

"Is it all for us?"

"Jamie said she booked the whole resort." I look at him amazed, just like him.

"Fuck !!! Did I mention that already?" Morgz repeats.

Felix is ​​left speechless and explores the suite as if he had just received a Christmas present that he absolutely did not expect!

"Here there are only two rooms but I warn you, I don't sleep with you and your smelly feet!" he warns us making us burst out laughing immediately.

"Jamie left the instructions above." Alex takes a piece of paper from the table and I recognize my manager's handwriting.
"Alex and Morgz can stay in this suite, while Hero and Felix will settle in one of the free ones next door"

We take our suitcases and go out, reaching the door of the next room which is practically the same as that of our friends, only arranged differently.

"This is going to be a fucking vacation !!!" Felix high-fives me with a smile that reaches his ears.